Jimmy/Ghost Decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jimmy/Ghost Decal

Louie- Decals arrived Tuesday- look great. Thanks for all you're doing.
    Russ
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Are the decals still being made???

Comment

YUP!!
        Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

Louie,

Can we still get these decals? We would like to purchase 3 of them. We would like to get them before September. Any information you can provide would be great.

Originally posted by xmh53wrench View Post
          Ok, since somebody inquired on another thread, and since I was considering doing something for my truck, I decided to come up with a decal. I personally dont like the "In Memory of" or ones with "dates" and such on them, so they wont be on these, I just like the decal to speak for itself. We lost a son when he was 19 in an accident, and since he rode rodeo bulls, we turned a pic of him riding with his first name into a silhouette, very simple and to the point. So, here it is in my sign making program, tomorrow I will cut one and put it on my back window and post a pic of it. They will be approx 4.5" tall, 9" long, and silver in color. If you are interested in one, PM me and I will give you my address, and all you have to do is send a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send one back to you. No charge as I have some silver vinyl already.

EDIT: NEW ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
          This is how I want to handle this. All I "REQUIRE" is a self addressed stamped envelope (that will accommodate roughly 4"x9"). As soon as I get your envelope, I will have it on its way back within a day or two.

Nearly every person that has PM'd me has offered to pay. I never had the intention of charging for these, but if your goodwill (and that amount is ENTIRELY up to you) were to make its way into the envelope being sent to me, then I will split a donation of what is left after buying materials towards THINK KINDNESS (Family Assistance Fund for Reno Air Race Relief),and EAA Jimmy Leeward Memorial Fund, in the name of "Jimmy/GG177 Decal & Miranda Motorsports"

Send SASE to:

Jimmy Decal c/o Louie Miranda
          980 Mitch Dr.
          Gardnerville, NV 89460

Comment

sorry I missed this....

YES THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

Comment

Louie, Just wanted to confirm you had received my envelope, money and request for decals. I sent it to you on August 7, 2012 and have not heard back from you. Please confirm receipt and when we can expect to receive the decals. We would like to get them before the 2012 National Championship Air Races. Thank you. Bill Holden Jr.

Comment

Yes I did, there is huge order going out in the mail on Monday, and yours is in it.

Thanks.

Comment

Louie read your messages!

Comment

Envelope in the mail. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X