No announcement yet.

Racing Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If Mark reads this, he may feel totally free to upload same.. I have a copy but do not feel "legal" using anything of his further than what we have already published...."

Hi Wayne:

Feel free to post the image if you have it handy. I have it burned onto CD somewhere but finding it is an impossibility at this time. Sending you this via e-mail so that you know it's me.

BRDB!!! (= Best Regards DA BEAR!!!)

P.S. Funny story about that -- Preston didn't realize the "fingers" were for his GIB (Guy In Back)...flipped off the photographers in return. One of the Press guys felt really bad about it, then his face lit up and he said "IT WAS SOOO KEWL!!!"

Preston reportedly wanted to kick the asses of the guys who gave the fingers, and mine too! <GGG>

He was laughing about it later when it all got sorted out...

BTW, you've heard the new definition of the word "Paparazzi?"

"Man with enormous lens shoved up his A$$!"

Comment

I just remember the view from the parking out on Bravo. We always wondered why they did their thing out in the distance and were disappointed when they did'nt keep it together where we could all see. A lot of "here they come!, here they come!...Where'd they go?"
      If the campers had known the story, I'm sure there would have been a few hundred additional fingers from the RV lot!

Leo
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Slowest Lap

I don't think it was the slowest Lowell........

I seem to recall Mr.Guilford running some scorching high 230-low
        240 laps in #93 Blue Max Corsair.

All the best, Randy Goss
        Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
        RIP 03/17/10

Comment

...which brings us back to the original question. Will the Wildcat be able to qualify this year or do 5 other contenders have to break for it to make it into the top 24?

Comment

Wildcat

Might be REALLY tough for a stock FM-2 to make the field.......

Depends on how much power some of the slower Mustangs run.

Maybe RARA will run three nine plane races- (or four seven plane races) then most of the field will get to race????

See ya up the hill!!! All the best, RG
            Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
            RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Feel free to post the image if you have it handy. I have it burned onto CD somewhere but finding it is an impossibility at this time. Sending you this via e-mail so that you know it's me.
              Mark,

Thanks but I can't find it either at the moment. I know I *had* it at one time but... not the best day around here today and I just don't have the heart to look for it at the moment.

Feel free to post it once you find it.

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wall of Finger

Roger that...have to get some galleries up and then will give it a search. I'll post it as soon as possible...

Comment

Working...
                X