• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious is the Sunset

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: Precious is the Sunset

Oh geeeeze, Victor! I just made messy on my keyboard, man! You are an inspiration for the cause....

Comment

That's a 13 on a scale of 1-10 for NV sunsets. Thanks Mr. Archer.
      "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

I swear Victor you have surpassed yourself once again. Thanks.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
          I swear Victor you have surpassed yourself once again. Thanks.
          Oh I gotta agree... Does anyone here realize how fortunate we are in this day of digital media where, we can sit here in our living room or office, smart phone or basically, anywhere...

Open our browser and get to enjoy superb, world class photography, less than a month (most of the time, in less than hours) after our National Event, the Reno National Championship Air Races and Air Show!

I gotta pinch myself once in a while!

I think I might have been doing this too long, the only thing spellcheck found was the smileie faces!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
            I think I might have been doing this too long, the only thing spellcheck found was the smileie faces!
            lol

We are blessed to have so many great photographers in our midst. Victor, every time I think I've seen the best shot yet, you manage to outdo yourself. That is absolutely gorgeous.
            sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
            http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Awesome Victor...

Simply gorgeous! I'm a long time admirer of your work.

A few more beautiful shots to add to my windows screensaver slideshow...

And Wayne, your comments are spot on my friend.
              Triple-B

Comment

i have a new desk top background now!!! that precocious metal shot is da bomb victor(the rest are great as well!!!)

Comment

Thank you!

I think of all the photography I do throughout the year: sunsets, birds, aviation, drag racing, ect. it's 350 days of training so that when I go to Reno I'm ready to do my best and to put 150% effort into capturing what is a true passion.

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                  http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
                    I think of all the photography I do throughout the year: sunsets, birds, aviation, drag racing, ect. it's 350 days of training so that when I go to Reno I'm ready to do my best and to put 150% effort into capturing what is a true passion.
                    Hey Victor, SOO glad to be able to shoot with you for a while this year.... screw the smileee that I can't find to emphasize this post... You know how I feel!

Your comments on training are SO relevant to "action shooting"....

I think of all of us "Reno Media" folks, and people who just have to get the best image they can, you are, perhaps, the most active on-going photographic.... "capturerer of what is happening today" PERFECTIONIST photographer I know. I'm pretty sure we would have to dig pretty deep among your peers to find anyone who works as hard at his craft as do you.

Victor, you are one of the best of the best, I know how hard you work in the background to achieve the level of perfection which you share here in your images. As a long time fan of this sport, I thank you for your efforts and contributions here at this humble website!

Your images are both historic and inspiring.
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Victor,

You are the man, thanks for sharing.

The sunsets are unreal.

Comment

Wow, amazing stuff yet again Victor!

Jarrod

Comment

Thanks Victor! Really enjoy your work! I agree, the shot of Precious Metal is fantastic!

Comment

Wow, Victor, that PM shot is a work of art...its hands down the best of the year...what day was that taken? I seem to remember a very nice sunset but by then the self inflicted "medication" had taken hold....

Comment

Great job Victor!!!! We are loving the wine bottle shot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X