Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bll Whittle Commentary.....

Originally posted by Frank C. View Post
    Same to you A#####! I said nothing about my politics. I am not a hypocrite. Keep political ideology out of AIR RACING.

Frank C.
    No need to name call.

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by Ramjets View Post
      Well, now ain't that just great!!!! I knew I should've downloaded that puppy when I had the chance. Did anyone else download it? If so, I'd sure like a copy.

Cheers....

Let the disclaimer run, and it will pop up. You get 5 views before you need to subscribe.

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
        No need to name call.

Jarrod
        Know what Jarrod, I was raised to protect myself. Sorry I offended you. I will not take crap from anybody.

Frank C.

Comment

OK... we have that all out of our system now... right??

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
            OK... we have that all out of our system now... right??

And, I have herd from the producer of PJTV and I believe that everything is going to be properly taken care of...

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
            http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
              And, I have herd from the producer of PJTV and I believe that everything is going to be properly taken care of...

Oh, good.
              sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
              http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Delta 191 was due to microburst not mechanical

Comment

Thanks, Bob, for the link. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
                    The Afterburner with Bill Whittle report on the crash at the Reno Air Races uses a COPYRIGHTED image of mine and the copyright tag has been removed also I have NEVER been contacted by anyone regarding the image or it's usage. Why can't people like this just contact the photographer that took the photo? Any one that knows me or who works with me knows I pretty much just ask for a photo credit. If I would have been contacted before hand I would have not had any issue with it's usage. Removing a copyright from an image is a legal issue... I guess I should just do nothing about it seeing it is a somewhat positive although inaccurate report.
                    I feel your pain Victor. The fact that they removed your copyright notice indicates they knew exactly what they were doing.

I had 2010 video of the Ghost on both YouTube and Vimeo which was copied and re-uploaded either in it's entirety or edited into other footage both without permission and without credit. I asked the posters to take it down and got obnoxious replies. However, reporting the copyright violation to YouTube and Vimeo through their channels got very rapid results.

Unfortunately I have taken down almost all my air race footage as the commentary of idiots was making me just sick. Perhaps I'll put up some tribute footage after things cool off a bit.
                    Bill Garnett
                    InterstellarDust
                    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
                    X