Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bll Whittle Commentary.....

Originally posted by DA9D5TA View Post
    As much as I'd like to stay on topic, Bill Whittle did emphasize that people from all over the world go to Reno...including those 15 miles from the Bronx!!!
    I just liked the idea of getting rid of the Yankees.
    sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
    http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Bullseye!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Bill Whittle!

Comment

Yup, he nailed it. Way to go Bill!

Comment

I for one skipped the end...I was a philosophy major and could smell the sophistry coming. Had a production value on par with ONN though. Just being honest.

Comment

as has been said you might not agree his politics but he's dead right on the air races..one of the best things i've watched in the last two weeks

Comment

Who's Bill Whittle??

Comment

my vote for 2012 president

Comment

YANKEE fan like me

Comment

That was great , I loved how he had ALL the exact facts about the Reno Air Races and even Jimmy that was awesome, something that our mainstream media either can't or won't do.

Comment

The Afterburner with Bill Whittle report on the crash at the Reno Air Races uses a COPYRIGHTED image of mine and the copyright tag has been removed also I have NEVER been contacted by anyone regarding the image or it's usage. Why can't people like this just contact the photographer that took the photo? Any one that knows me or who works with me knows I pretty much just ask for a photo credit. If I would have been contacted before hand I would have not had any issue with it's usage. Removing a copyright from an image is a legal issue... I guess I should just do nothing about it seeing it is a somewhat positive although inaccurate report.
                      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
                        The Afterburner with Bill Whittle report on the crash at the Reno Air Races uses a COPYRIGHTED image of mine and the copyright tag has been removed also I have NEVER been contacted by anyone regarding the image or it's usage. Why can't people like this just contact the photographer that took the photo? Any one that knows me or who works with me knows I pretty much just ask for a photo credit. If I would have been contacted before hand I would have not had any issue with it's usage. Removing a copyright from an image is a legal issue... I guess I should just do nothing about it seeing it is a somewhat positive although inaccurate report.
                        Inacurate in what way exactly?
                        Red
                        chanting...400+

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
                          Victor, I am curious, do you register the copyright of your photos or just put the tag on the bottom of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                            Victor, I am curious, do you register the copyright of your photos or just put the tag on the bottom of the picture?
                            I don't think anyone actually registers their photos.

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
                              I don't think anyone actually registers their photos.

Jarrod
                              Good luck recovering damages should someone lift a photo off of a website and use it without permission. Bottom line is what is the photo worth and is it worth the effort of registering it? A copyright notice on the picture only stops the honest people from stealing it. To recover any monetary damages the photo really needs to be registered with the feds.

Comment

The first part was correct. Then the a****** starts spouting Tea Party crap. Remember again, this is an AIR RACING website. F*** Bill Whittle and his politics

Frank C.

Comment

Working...
                                X