box tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• box tickets

looking for two box tickets for thurs-sun.cold adult beverages will be provided to sender of good leads!!931-980-2918 .tks john

did you see the box seat offer by Hattend ... he has two extra seats he is selling. good deal too. The only thing is you might have to deal with some bear fans. lol

You can send the good food and cold drinks to my house.....

I have 2 tickets in a box seat for Thursday, Friday and Saturday available. It is box #B68 (or is it B64? I'll have to double check my tix).

Anyway, If anybody is interested in acquiring a couple of tix for the days listed, email me at hattend@starband.net

The tix are $66 per person, per day, and includes the ticket, a parking pass and a pit pass. (all three days $190 even per person...save a little)

First come, first serve. You won't even have to pay me money until Reno. We'll arrange a meeting and exchange the money for the tix (I'll be at the Silver Legacy Wednesday night - Sunday Morning)

Be advised...we are "Bear" lovers in the box. However, in-line people will be tolerated...just barely.

Let me know
    Don Hatten
    Galena, Alaska

Comment

Working...
    X