Welcome Bill Larkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Bill Larkins

Weve been speaking with Bill Larkins today and have just added a new forum section.

Bill will be uploading some of his historic images to this section and it will be open for discussion with one of aviation's treasures!

We would very much like to express our extreme gratitude to Bill for his offer to participate and share his photography and knowledge of aircraft. He has been shooting for far longer than most of us have been alive and the depth of his work is awesome!

We hope you enjoy this new section, it is now active and Bill is currently uploading images!

We encourage you to make requests for images and to make Bill feel at home.. He has a wealth of information and images to go with it.

CLICK HERE or click on the forum link in the main forum menu To visit Bill's Historical Aviation Forum!

WELCOME BILL!

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

AWESOME!!!
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce
      AWESOME!!!
      Indeed! Bill's section is up and working and he's at posting photos.

Wow, we're really honored to have someone like William T. Larkins on-board here!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Nice work on bringing in the Larkins Collection, Wayne, fantastic addition for us to enjoy!

Kudos on a great treasure from Bill and Wayne!

Comment

Mayo,

The cudos all go to Bill Larkins for his willingness to share and Bill PEArce for putting the bug in my ear, so to speak..

I'm enjoying the content of Mr. Larkins section immensely! I'm sure it will only get better and better as I'm sure, as we make requests of him, it will spark ideas of what to post.

I believe, the more active all of us are in his section, ie: show him that there is great interest to make it worth his time, the more we'll see there..

The server has plenty of disk space, I can't think of a better use to put it to than to give someone like Bill Larkins a place to share his wealth of experience and his vast archive of photography!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X