Off-topic, finally made some money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-topic, finally made some money

A UK based web design firm bought some of my shots to use at www.bigatmo.com

It's a little funky, it needs to be viewed on a widescreen monitor to see it properly, and the pictures do get soft when they are that large. Using IE does not work to good either. Firefox, or other browsers display it better. What the hey, I got paid a decent amount, and it gets Reno some more exposure, as well as EAA and other midwest Warbirds.

There is supposed to be a little button in the lower left of many of the pages to be able to see the whole photo without any product over it.
    Can't see it at work though. I'm stuck with a little 19" at work and only IE is allowed on our work computers.

Re: Off-topic, finally made some money

Way to go Tim!
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

Hey, great news. Its a good feeling, isnt it? I remember the first time I was published.....right place right time but oh well...

Looking forward to seeing you at Reno...still working on a click box for Robert so HE doesnt have to spend hours at our campsite downloading 3,000 pics a day.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Chris View Post
        Hey, great news. Its a good feeling, isnt it? I remember the first time I was published.....right place right time but oh well...

Looking forward to seeing you at Reno...still working on a click box for Robert so HE doesnt have to spend hours at our campsite downloading 3,000 pics a day.

Chris
        That 3,000 a day is liable to double by the time September gets here
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Good form Tim. Your work is awesome!

Comment

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Jarrod

Comment

Congrats Tim! Shots look great. At least on my phone they do.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
              X