Sport Class or Formula One news???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Class or Formula One news???

It has been a week since the arrival of men and machines at PRS and we still have heard no word on any of the boards about new piolts and planes in the Sport Class or Formula Ones.
    There must have been some news gleaned by those of you who could attend. Any word at all on Nemesis NXT for instance?

Well Lowell, I'll have to admit to being very busy getting some promotional shots of the Rare Bear and because of that, I was somewhat "tied" to keeping myself close to the hangar so that I'd be there when the "rat patrol" came to pick up myself and (Photo) Matt Thompson of the Rare Bear crew so that we could try for the (very) elusive Rare Bear "Pylon Shot"

That being said..

I did not get a lot of information on the Sport Class, or the IF1's.. I can say that (seen in the back seat in photo below with John Zyac) Ken Dwelle is requalled for T-6's and will be bringing a BRAND NEW T-6 to the field this year.. I mean... BRAND new.. We've featured shots of the airplane in the past and it is simply beautiful..

Ken will do well!

Also, John Parker had his TM sitting in the hangar with no engine.. His official word is.. "it's getting a tune up" hummn.. OK.. something tells me that my good friend John was not telling his reporter buddy the full story...

Spoke with Trish Sharp today, they WILL be there with fully five kits delivered and race ready..

I missed meeting with Scotty Crandlemier to find out what was up with his class.. however, I think that there is some stuff to watch for there and *as time allows* will try to get something up about that division asap..

Lowell.. I'd truly love to be able to cover EACH class as closely as possible but over the years, I've found, I can be in one place at one time only. As hard as I try, I've yet to figure out how to clone myself. The sanctioning body will allow me but one representative to cover the event and at the moment, we have myself and one other person working our best to get what we can up.

I will say this though, from everything I've seen and from my gut feelings.. this is going to be a VERY interesting year... VERY!

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X