Lookin good! Thanks for the update!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

• Re: Tsunami rebuild update

Fantastic, you love to see it!
      Zac in NZ

Comment

Are there going to be any design changes from the original Tsunami? Seems like it was being constantly modified and changed when it was flying. Moving the wing etc. How is it going to be flown?
        Last edited by marke; 01-18-2023, 06:52 AM.
        Mark G. Ehlers

Comment

Originally posted by marke View Post
          Are there going to be any design changes from the original Tsunami? Seems like it was being constantly modified and changed when it was flying. Moving the wing etc. How is it going to be flown?
          From my understanding, they are building it to the last iteration specs as best they can. There will be a few minor changes that advances in technology have allowed, but aside from those, the goal is to get it as close to what it was when it crashed as possible. They fully intend to race it.

Will

Comment

Any ETA for its appeance at the ramp at the Reno Air Races ?

It looks magnificent !

Comment

• Really enjoy the progress you all have made. One of my all time favorite race planes. I love the idea of an original designed racer. It had and will have so much potential as a racer and record breaker.
              Mark G. Ehlers

Comment

• Is the team planning to have a presence at the races this year? It would be great to see progress and buy some merch.
                Zac in NZ

Comment

• Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
                  Is the team planning to have a presence at the races this year? It would be great to see progress and buy some merch.
                  I have no idea if they will be there or not. They might be there, I just don't know if they will have a booth or anything.

Will

Comment

• I could watch these every week of the year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acyNrW_nkHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLTROrBDlUw

It is interesting to see where the races will be held in the future.
                    Last edited by Jukka; 05-27-2023, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Has the team shared any news about any plans for next week? It would be great to meet the team and get some merch
                      Zac in NZ

Comment

• I saw that they were trying to raise some funding to come out and have a booth. I don't know if that got anywhere.
                        "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

• There was a booth, and she was there! I got to chat with John and have a look at the bird for the first time, it was rather emotional for me. I walked away with a patch and a great t-shirt - I only wish I could have bought more.

John confirmed they intend to continue with the rebuild and chase records
                          Zac in NZ

Comment

Working...
                          X