Another WILD PRS Paint Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another WILD PRS Paint Job

This one rivals Mike Brown's as the most radical I've ever seen.. Saw the airplane taxi in, Mike Gallagher managed to get the shots while I was busy with other things.. Unsure of airplane type or pilot/owner name but we'll try to update the message asap..

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Another view
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Looks like a Zivko Edge 540-T (unlimited aerobatic monoplane). The paint job is very similar to the one Kirby Chambliss has on his Edge 540 (single seat) with the look like the covering is peeling back to reveal something underneath. I don't know if Kirby has a 2 seater now, or if Zivko is applying a similar paint job to other people's Edges now.
      Jeff Lo
      Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
      Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

This airplane bases out of Sacramento Executive Airport - you can see it going out for a flight often on Sundays.

Comment

hh

Comment

Jeff,
            Kirby has the first 2 seat Edge constructed but it is in his original scheme of navy blue and white like his single seater that was lost in China.
            He and the rest of the US Aerobatic Team are in Dallas practicing for the World Aerobatic Championship held in Lakeland Florida this coming week. Corporate sponsorship is from Budweiser, they are making it very hospitable with a beergarten and other festivities. Go USA.
            Chris...

Comment

Wild Paint Jobs

Wayne:
              Very nice and different. It reminds me of The Exorcist, do you remember it?
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X