Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I had a dream last night...

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
    I've had a 232 nightmare as well. Mine includes a stock canopy and military paint.
    with invasion stripes....that's still better than it sitting on it's gear doin' nuthin'
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Ya ever have one of these..?

Had a dream last night, there were storms like I'd never seen, I thought walls around me were going to fall...

The hopes and dreams of everyone around were over...

Everything and everyone I'd loved was gone...

There was an emptiness I can not describe...

Then as it was in the dream, when I woke in the morning and looked outside, indeed, there had been a very strong storm but this AM, there was a profound calm and the sun shined on the water through a break in the clouds.. all was well in the world again..

It was as though it had all been a dream... but then it was.. wasn't it...

Wouldn't it be nice if everything that's new was old, and everything that's old was new again......

Happy Holidays to all
      Cheers Wayne,
      John Slack

Comment

Sorry Wayne. You were dreaming of 12-21-12. Lets just save the planes.ALL OF THEM....
        SCOTTYSV

Comment

Originally posted by scottysv View Post
          Sorry Wayne. You were dreaming of 12-21-12. Lets just save the planes.ALL OF THEM....
          SCOTTYSV
          Wuz I??
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X