Rare Bear Brew - Special Treat For Pylon Racing School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Brew info

Randy...we'll hold # 75 for you as long as you take care of the Rare Bear Crew at your party at Reno this year...

As far as the specially numbered bottles go, heres the deal. The number one bottle is going to sold at PRS this Saturday at our fundraiser, more to come on that soon. The number 77 and the 500th bottle will be raffled off, with the drawing on Sunday of the Reno Air Races this year. The raffle tickets will be a buck each, six for five dollars.

Stacy Thomas

Comment

Hi Stacy,

I purchased 6 bottles, so please don't let the crew drink them all up before my girlfriend gets over there Saturday to pick them up.

She'll be the one wandering around looking lost (she's never been to Stead). Actually, she is pretty good at finding things and she has some directions to the Rare Bear hangar from Sharon.

Thanks
      Don Hatten
      Galena, Alaska

Comment

I just got off the phone with my girlfriend who was standing on the tarmac at Stead Field. She picked up my beer and as an added treat, she got to see the Bear in the air! WooHoo!!

She held the phone out for me so I could hear it go by. Even on a cell phone 4000 miles away it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

She was also talking with Sharon and found that the Bear still needs about $21K by September 1st.

Do your part....start buying stuff people!!! Rare Bear needs a pretty big infusion of cash over the next 3 months. Tell your friends!!

Don Hatten

Comment

Working...
        X