f1 very fun year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 very fun year

Despite all that went wrong in our pitts this year, everything worked out nobody was hurt and we still posted some good times.this only happened because I had the best crew I could wish for, so a huge thankyou goes out to them. thanks to aafo for voteing us crew of the year that meant alot to us as well.as for invictus she gave everything she could and brought me back alive after the wind got the best of me in the gold race a few minor repairs and she will be back in action soon she had a good chance of winning the gold maybe next year, hats off to Steve Senegal and Vito wypracter for makin it a fun fight.counting the days till next year allready im bringing a few new pilots as well as aircraft one really fast secret weapon and prob the slowest in f1 history should be fun, so thank everyone again for a great year

Re: f1 very fun year

Here's a couple of pics of this years' crew. Thanks to Phil and Kelly for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this years' team, everyone was great to work with, this was my best Reno experience ever. Congratulations also to Willie Diaz for winning crew chief of the year in F1.
    Russ

1st Photo-
    Standing:Keaton Sena, Willie Diaz, Russ Wright, Jamie Young
    Seated:Kelly Goforth, Phil Goforth, Brad Moffett

2nd Photo-
    Back Row:Phil Goforth, Willie Diaz, Russ Wright, Jamie Young
    Front Row: Keaton Sena, Cameron Aro, Eric Butner, Brad Moffett
    Attached Files
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

good job Cameron Shawn

Comment

Hey Russ, I still have some cool photos of you working on Knotty.... I've had a long list of chores to get done after Reno but hope to share photos soon!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X