X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Wayne........................

A big THANK YOU to Wayne Sagar!

You da man!

If it weren't for this websight us not able to attends or attend in the later part of race week.Us folks would just be lift out in the cold.

So me thinks there is a big THANK YOU for this websight.

I'm sure sometimes its a pain in the a$$. But what isn't right?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks too ,to all the folks that post. Great folks too!

Brian

Re: Thanks Wayne........................

Thanks! We do our best to keep this thing working and it's never easy!

Got some neat photos and will share asap...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi Wayne i just wanted to say thank you for the excellent coverage, famliy wedding kept me in Blighty again this year , I was expecting a call from my friend who was on the Fenceline during the gold race, I couldnt understand why he hadnt phoned but AAFO told the whole sorry story!!
      thanks once again from a grateful English fan!

Comment

Wayne, I too want to give you my thanks! I was there, but your website gave me the stories I couldn't get on the ground. I know first hand the many hardships you go through on a daily basis (time away from family and loved ones, time away from other hobbies, time away from sleep, haters, etc.) Just know that you are loved and appreciated all year 'round! We talked about it on Wednesday, but I just wanted to say it publicly. You have my utmost respect and friendship!

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Wayne, I also want to Thank You for all you do. One of these years I will make it to Reno, but until then I rely on you & folks here to keep us informed, so thanks to all of you who were there & shared photos & info with the ones of us who couldn't make it.
          Robbie
          Fly Fast Make Noise!

Comment

Thanks Wayne!

Ditto to all posts, thanking Wayne, and I hope to join you next year. Mitch

Comment

You guys are the best... you're embarrassing me but I love all the folks I've met from this forum and in this sport.. welll..... a few I don't exactly "love"....

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X