what happened to the audio feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what happened to the audio feed?

thanks for the wicked link.. Hoot looked good in the premier...
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Thanks for the link!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trievermom View Post
        You probably already know about this...but just in case...I've been watching the races live on this link (which is apparently supported by RARA) and the audio didn't go out. Hope this helps.

You just click on the 'streaming live' bottom on the top of the page.
        How could it happen, that we (at least I) never heard about link before ?

Love it !

Thanks for sharing.
        Jan

http://www.AirRace.info = http://www.airrace.de

Comment

The broadcast by 'PulseNV' is the LAMEST production I have every seen outside a third grade play by second graders. Audio is broken and scratchy. Direction goes from one spot to another without continuity. The worst part is the camera work. The operator couldn't find their ass if they were using both hands. Maybe they Were looking for it when things were going on in the air. SAD SAD SAD indeed. Where are the pros from Last year?

Comment

i just hope this link doesnt crash, it should be a wake up call to rara how many people are fans. every point on the globe is represented on this board, this is not just an american indulgence.

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
              The broadcast by 'PulseNV' is the LAMEST production I have every seen outside a third grade play by second graders. Audio is broken and scratchy. Direction goes from one spot to another without continuity. The worst part is the camera work. The operator couldn't find their ass if they were using both hands. Maybe they Were looking for it when things were going on in the air. SAD SAD SAD indeed. Where are the pros from Last year?
              Unless your there in the flesh!
              What else can show us ANYTHING live?

ENJOY!

Comment

The audio feed is back up!

I'm running both with the audio on the video turned down, it RARA feed is less choppy.

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
                  The audio feed is back up!

I'm running both with the audio on the video turned down, it RARA feed is less choppy.

Race 29

Sweet!

Comment

Yes, many thanks! The audio at that second site is screwed up right now, but hey, I can see it! I'll just play some old race audio in the background, and cross my fingers they get the sound working before the golds race.

Right now as I type this they are lining up in front of the reserve stands for pre-Gold championship race introductions.

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
                      The broadcast by 'PulseNV' is the LAMEST production I have every seen....Where are the pros from Last year?
                      The pros from last year were Live Airshow TV, they are doing daily video recaps this year that are really well done. They could not find a sponsor this year, and there was much unhappiness with what they produced last year for a subsciption fee. I paid the fee and felt they did a great job for a first time effort.

I'll take a "shot of an airplane from a second grader" over complete darkness any day! Honestly for the price the video is not bad. I'm just glad we can see something besides the windows media player background...crud....none of this matters....

Woo Hoo, pilot is safe. Sport incident occured while I was typing the above.
                      Last edited by glider90; 09-19-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X