Ladies & Gentlemen....BEHOLD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies & Gentlemen....BEHOLD!!!!

These were taken at 16:30 PST and she sounds GOOD!!! Cornell is Stoked to the point that he called Tiger 3 minutes after the run up to gloat. Bear to fly tomorrow and from what I heard from the call, Strega will too.

Sorry about the Iphone pics again

Last edited by 4banginfocus03; 09-02-2010, 05:14 PM.

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen....BEHOLD!!!!

cool pics.. hmmmm a healty bear, a healthy Witch, Voodoo.. throw in the ghost, the buick, RRIII it could be an interesting gold.....
    love the first pic.. gotta love the rolling shutter of iPhone.... that is an awesome effect
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Yeah, Baby!

Bring that witch on! If history serves me correctly, (indulge me please) horses in the high plains would not dare cross the Sierra Nevadas for fear of being eaten by a BEAR!

I know that Lyle's spirit lives in that beautiful arrangement of sheet metal, rivets, nuts, bolts, rubber and paint. And I have a strong feeling that his heart is beating inside that Cornell masterpiece - one spark plug firing, one power impulse, one prop rotation, and one injection of the gas that makes everything blur outside the canopy at a time.

Bring it on, Mustangs! This Bear is HUNGRY!!!!!!!
      Last edited by bulldawg66; 09-02-2010, 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

...and God Bless each every one us who make this event as special as it is.
        Planes, pilots, sponsors and fans. It's gonna be a great year!!
        But...I'll be missing...My Hero_Howard Pardue, from over there at Breckenridge, Texas. Along with Nelson Ezell, family and Race #105. The Spirit of Texas. And the ones we lost last year. Lyle Shelton and... ya'll help me out here...Race #75...God Bless our family...The King... Wayne Sagar
        Last edited by mgbf4u; 09-02-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Amen!

God Bless all that we have lost over the past year. We are the ones that must remember and pass along the history of this noble sport, one conversation at a time.

Long live the Reno National Championship Air Races!

Tom

(GO BEAR!)

Comment

Originally posted by 4banginfocus03 View Post
            Bear to fly tomorrow and from what I heard from the call, Strega will too.
            Please let us know about the flights tomorrow.

2,000 miles and closing fast,

Tom

Comment

Looking at this picture all the people are reacting really well to the prop falling off!

Looks like it's really happening.

Comment

Well just talked to Tiger and he never received a phone call from Cornell today......I don't know who's phone call you were eavesdropping on but it was not to Tiger. But yes Strega will fly in the morning and we will be sure to call Cornell and let him know how it went.

This post is by Tracy Hughes gracefully using Strega Fans account.
                Kathleen

Comment

Oh ok, I guess I made that up because the news of a great Bear ground run weeks before the races wasn't exciting enough. My bad.

Comment

Oh ok, I guess I made that up because the news of a great Bear ground run weeks before the races wasn't exciting enough. My bad.
                    Oops... BUSTED! DOH!

Will

Comment

Out mowing the lawn a little earlier and heard a sweet sound. shut off the mower and looked over at the airport.

The Bear was up and sounded good from 2 miles away.
                      flew about 7-10 minutes from what i could tell. may have been longer.

We got a race in a week or so!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X