Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rumors, rumors....

Yeah, what he said!

And are they going to have the "Hangar Bar" again this year?

If you consume enough Gin and Tonic I heard the wast product can give off a fine aroma of juniper berries? Is that true?

We're 2 1/2 weeks from finding out the answers to these and many more questions!

Gird Your Loins!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bulldawg66 View Post
      Seriously, folks - how about some answers to some really important questions, such as how much is it gonna cost to rent one of those plastic MGD cups at the white tents with the pretty ladies?

And how many different forms of dead critter will we be able to consume this year?

Does mixing funnel cake with a homewrecker and bloody mary result in projectile vomiting?

Inquiring minds want to know!
      These questions, by far, are the most importnat ones and need to be answered first. For question number one: TOO MUCH, but I will continue to hand over dollar bill after dollar bill to get one until I can't walk up to get another. For question number two: there will be MANY different forms of dead critter to consume, and I too am excited to see what types of critter there are, as long as they are dead. And for number three: that particular example does not result in projectile vomiting. For me, it is the 72 hours of treating my body like an amusement park, drinking 500 beers, loosing too much money at the blackjack table, and one too many trips through the Peppermill/Boomtown buffet, coupled with a wicked case of the flu, and starting off my morning by brushing my teeth with Bud Light. That is what will induce projectile vomiting; i have video proof!

The above example pretty much summed up my 2009 Natinoal Championship Air Races! And the sick part is, I can't wait to do it all over again!!!!
      "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Ok. Yes, it is silly season. In the interest of not getting everyone too far into space with Voodoo's wing, here is an explanation:

Was there wing work done to Voodoo, YES.

Did I personally doctor the photo? NO. I took a panoramic with my phone. When the software stitched it together, it did a great job of blending things, but didn't quite get the wing right!

Michael

Comment

I heard that a team is running a new race engine that can run on Bull$^!+ and to give it an extra boost, obama himself will be fueling it

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara View Post
            Ok. Yes, it is silly season. In the interest of not getting everyone too far into space with Voodoo's wing, here is an explanation:

Was there wing work done to Voodoo, YES.

Did I personally doctor the photo? NO. I took a panoramic with my phone. When the software stitched it together, it did a great job of blending things, but didn't quite get the wing right!

Michael
            I guess you don't have your brother's photo skills.

Comment

Working...
            X