This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's back!

This year we will continue our mission of fielding the fastest "small" engine Yakovlev in the history of air racing.

Many improvements have been made and are mostly items we've wanted to address from the beginning but couldn't find the time. This should be our fastest year and the way the field is shaping up, we could see a gold finish this year. Race Pilot, Johnny Maloney will be the alternate pilot this year which will allow me to pay attention to Voodoo.

As always your support is valuable to us and is the only way we can continue improving and moving the program forward. We are looking for a sponsor or sponsorships/donations to fund the Race Engine program that is in need of someone who would like to add 20 MPH to our race speed.

See you at the races!

WW
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Whiteside; 08-10-2010, 06:02 AM.

Re: It's back!

GREAT to hear Will!! You can do it! See you in a few weeks!

Comment

Great news. It will be great to see Steadfast around the pylons again.
      No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
      http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Great News. We hope to see Steadfast active for the Wings over Wine Country Airshow. Please consider putting up the 33 tent and selling gear. Both my Steadfast shirts need replacing.
        A possible Gold finish? we must be talking 400 mph+! Can't wait!

Comment

Will and Team 33,
          The plane looked and sounded awesome at the Santa Rosa event. Thanks for attending me and the family appreciated getting to see Steadfast as well as #81 & #31. Santa Rosa Air Racing rules!

Terry Fautley

P.S. - Race 8, Race 22 and Parrot Head, you rule too!

Comment

Will, congratulations on the Record Run!

Comment

Working...
            X