Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: silver predictions for the Gold races

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
    Last year we had BEAUTIFUL weather... anyone else willing to make a prediction as to what we'll get this year?
    100+ degree's thru the week is what i want............

.........since i never get what i want, we'll have moderate temps with puffy clouds all week
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

I'm betting on at least one day of snow.
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

I'm betting on at least one day of snow.
        Thats messed up, but then I did say something along the same lines in my post. Lets call for mid 70s with little to no wind (haha, right. No wind in Reno... Who am I joking?) How about just, no snow. I'm tempted to try and make the run over there, and if it snows, I'm stuck.

Will

Comment

Last year we had BEAUTIFUL weather... anyone else willing to make a prediction as to what we'll get this year?
          A glimpse of all four seasons! <ducking>

Comment

Originally posted by doubleup View Post
            Well they have been at it for a while now and have not come close. This isn't the Bear that used to run the course and smoke everyone. I hope to see that Bear again sometime and hope it is this year. Make no mistake everyone is chasing Strega right now. It is not the other way around.

Has the Bear beat Strega? Absolutely. Was my post saying they have not? Nope. I am speaking as of today I don't see anyone beating Strega. At the end of the day I don't care who wins as just watching these guys fly is enough enjoyment for me. My post was not meant to get anyone upset.
            I was not upset, no worries there, Just being blunt is all. Strega is in top form to be sure, and absolutely the team to beat. But it wasn't that long ago that strega was plagued by the same type of "no reliable race engine" problem that the bear has been fighting lately.

I have a sneaking suspicion that problem has been solved. I think some people forget how fast the bear can be when it has the guts to get there.

I share your sentiments that regardless of outcome I just want a good clean fast race.

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara View Post
              A glimpse of all four seasons! <ducking>
              THAT is the most accurate prediction yet!
              Last edited by sierra fox; 08-18-2010, 08:45 AM.
              "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Working...
              X