Rapid Travel Version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapid Travel Version 2.0

Here are a few shots of the mods on Rapid Travel Ver 2.0 for those interested
    Attached Files

Comment

Mr Giboney, you sure have one cool looking bird. Cant wait to see it in Reno this year. How fast you thinking she will go this year?

Comment

George, looking awesome. Nice work and I hope it pays off in speed.
        Anxious to see the new prop too. Best of luck for Pylon school and the races in Sept.

Cloudchaser 151WR

Comment

Ouch.. we were out there today, but a misqueue... i.e. the Super Sport runs the Unlimited course and we were on the Sport course, kept us from getting some good shots of George's ride.. looked pretty darn good but I could not tell from the "playing".. who's faster.. John? or George??

This promises to be some really good competition come September and Super Sport race week!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Let us add it up...

Rapid Ravel 2.0 is running in total on the hp side of things...about 400 more hp...in the end that matters...it works out to be about 200 hp net. Those superchargers do make a difference.

Comment

Just an update on Rapid Travel Ver 2.0. Will be flying to Stead on Thursday weather permitting. New web page is up at http://www.rapidtravelracing.com Some videos and some pictures to enjoy

Comment

What sort speeds can we expect from rapid travel on the big unlimted course.

Comment

Now let me see...George flew down to Reno today from Thun Field in Pierce County, WA..not flying at race speeds with a little tail wind in 1 hour and 35 minutes, while dodging the rain clouds. I suspect you might see him go as fast as he needs to go on race day

Comment

so your saying we are going to see a thunder mustang blow everyones doors off?
                    Todd Smith

Comment

Working...
                    X