a technail quation for every body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a technail quation for every body

OK so for my business idea a few things....

1 rare bare should be done in time fore the races and i will give it to the team to approve on Sunday then the body parts and i will make decals for it then . the markings for now will be painted on

2 i want to do the BIG p-51's from RENO but i need help with the belly Scoops so what I'm wondering is where they on DAGO RED,STREGA,and VOODOO . where the scoops cut in half horizontaly and put back their or where brand new ones made .because i don't know any help would be appreciated in this Field

Re: a technail quation for every body

dose any body know what i am talking about ?

Comment

YEP, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THE DOG-HOUSE ON DAGO
      WAS RE-FABRICATED FROM SCRATCH AFTER A NEW MOUNT WAS MANUFACTURED, TO STUFF THE RADIATOR UP HIGHER IN THE FUSELAGE.
      I IMAGINE STREGA AND VOODOO WERE DONE SIMILARLY, ALTHOUGH,
      SOON, VOODOO WILL LOOK LIKE THE GALLOPING GHOST.... NO SCOOP
      AT ALL.
      RARE BARE HAD TWO FLIGHTS TODAY. CLEAN AND QUIET AT 10,000
      FEET.LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE CHECKING NUMBERS AND SYSTEMS.
      LOTS OF TEAM MEMBERS AND GROUPIES ON THE GROUND WATCHING.
      DESPITE THE FACT I WAS DRAGGING AROUND THE STEAD SKIES IN
      A DECATHALON, I MUST SAY IT IS A JOY TO BE IN THE AIR, THE SAME TIME AS THE OLE' BEAR.
      LOOKING FOREWARD TO NEXT WEEKS FUN.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCLAW777 View Post
        dose any body know what i am talking about ?
        All of the 'current' racing Mustangs that have scoops have gone through several versions. The one on Voodoo is different than the one on Dago, and is different from the one on Strega. The ones on Strega and Dago and Voodoo today are not the same that were on the respective airframes when they were originally modified. All are of similar design theory, but they are all individualized. None of them are 'modified' from an original Mustang scoop.

Strega and Dago have had at least three types of scoops on them since they were built.

If you really wanted to have fun, go back to the scoop on N79111 from 1972-1980...which was modified from the oil cooler scoop off of a Lockheed Constellation.

Comment

RRIII HAS A SPORTY SCOOP AS WELL

"dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

dose any body have any wheel well pictures of strega or dago red or voodoo? or intior pictures?

Comment

Working...
            X