Sea Fury over Ione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Fury over Ione

For the past two days there has been a Sea Fury flying circles (of sort) at altitude over Ione . Thought it was Argonaut at first but its spending too much time in the air to work out a problem. Anyone know if the Sanders are test flying a rebuild?

Re: Sea Fury over Ione

should be...... bare metal no less.

Comment

924 maybe??

Comment

Perhaps it's this one? (click link)... It's the latest Sanders-restored Sea Fury to fly:

Comment

I believe AirDOGGe is correct, Colby told me at Chino that the engine was back and they were getting ready to test fly it again. Speaking of 924, I asked Colby about it also and he said it was a slow process (need to focus on money making projects first), so it may be some time till she gets back in the air.
          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Awesome...Thanks guys.

You hear the sound, you know what it is as you look to the sky, and you really don't give a **** about anything else for the moment. I can't wait for PRS.
            Last edited by Ken from PG; 06-04-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

That is one awesome restoration. It looks all brand new in the pictures.
              A salute to the Sanders.

Comment

I could be wrong, but that looks a lot like an A/C I saw fly over Martinez, Ca during the past two weeks.

I was drawn to look up, after hearing the "sound of round", and saw what I think was this plane....

Comment

Working...
                X