No announcement yet.

CHINO AIR SHOW 2010 Pre Show Report!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHINO AIR SHOW 2010 Pre Show Report!

Probably wrong but I talked to one of our guys that said FW has an 2800 installed and had some overheating issues. Looks really cool otherwise!!

jim

Comment

Originally posted by Harley909 View Post
      Probably wrong but I talked to one of our guys that said FW has an 2800 installed and had some overheating issues. Looks really cool otherwise!!

jim
      high oil temps and it has a P&W 2800
      "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Harley909 View Post

jim
        Yes, you are correct. I unfortunately didn't verify the info which I gleaned from another source. I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by dvddude View Post
          Just heard there were 3 first flights yesterday and today:

1) The Northrup Flying Wing has flown again after being grounded for several years with engine problems.

2) The A-36 (that's the dive bomber version of the Mustang) just flew after a new restoration.

3) The FW-190 also just flew.

This airshow is gonna kick some major backside!

uhhhh pics please...
          CFI/CFII/MEI
          www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
          www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Comment

Originally posted by Inverted View Post
            uhhhh pics please...

asb.tv is your first and best source for information about asb. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Nothing spectacular but I posted a couple of rounds of Chino pics at the link below. Despite there being a few of the "usuals" missing it was a fantastic show and a few surprise visitors more than made up for it. I am still bummed that I did not get to see the FW fly but am quite happy just to have seen one at all and I know it's only a matter of time. Now bring on the Airacomet!

RC Warbirds and Warplanes - Planes of Fame Airshow 2010 - A few pics from this past weekend that I thought you guys might enjoy. Great show and undoubtedly the best warbird airshow in this country in terms of numbers and variety. Over 20 Mustangs on the field and 13 airborne at one time on Saturday. (Plus two

Comment

How about a Bell Airacuda with 2 pusher engines. I remember as a kid I had a silver & red small metal one. Probably worth a six-pack at least.
                Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
                  How about a Bell Airacuda with 2 pusher engines. I remember as a kid I had a silver & red small metal one. Probably worth a six-pack at least.
                  Did it look like this?
                  Last edited by johnnyrace; 09-23-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Thats it. I wondered where it went. Thanks for showing it.
                    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Mark your calendars now for PLANES OF FAME AIRSHOW 2011, MAY 14 – 15!

Comment

Working...
                      X