• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Furias on track

is that a 262 in the front.

Comment

Awesome news! Thank you Matt!! Great to hear of an air racer coming back together instead of dwindiling off into limbo! Is Furius in Ione? I'd LOVE to take some pictures of her first flight after restoration!

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Sweet news....Think I am heading to Ione Saturday on the way to SJ, hope to see some planes and this would take the cake!!

Comment

Remember to take your camera, please.

Originally posted by Dave65882 View Post
          Sweet news....Think I am heading to Ione Saturday on the way to SJ, hope to see some planes and this would take the cake!!
          Cheers

Comment

Thanks so much for the updates and best wishes in Sept.!

Ron
            Ron Henning

Comment

It's been a while... Any more news, pics, discriptions.....anything to keep us going?
              Cheers

Comment

I dont have pictures, but I was out and had a look at plane today. Furias is progressing nicely. All electrical systems have been designed and are in process as I write. Chuck Cabe is doing his magic and wiring is looking great. Boiler is nearing completion and the oil tank is well on its way. As I mentioned before the hyd system has been completed and gear swung and flaps rigged. Tail repair and sheet metal repairs are nearing completion. New engine should be rolling in door next week. So engine powerplant install should begin very soon. Bottom line is we are on pace for Reno. ll be back up late next week and will shoot some photo's to post for those of you interested.

Matt J

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jackson View Post
                  I dont have pictures, but I was out and had a look at plane today. Furias is progressing nicely. All electrical systems have been designed and are in process as I write. Chuck Cabe is doing his magic and wiring is looking great. Boiler is nearing completion and the oil tank is well on its way. As I mentioned before the hyd system has been completed and gear swung and flaps rigged. Tail repair and sheet metal repairs are nearing completion. New engine should be rolling in door next week. So engine powerplant install should begin very soon. Bottom line is we are on pace for Reno. ll be back up late next week and will shoot some photo's to post for those of you interested.

Matt J
                  Matt, thanks for dropping by and keeping the interest up! Field is looking more interesting every day!

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks for the update Matt. We appreciate you taking the time to fill us in. It keeps us going till September. Thank you again!
                    Cheers

Comment

Matt J - Many thanks for the updates. I'm obviously not alone in my eagerness to see Furias bending the pylons again. I'm looking forward to your photos, too.
                      Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X