Tsunami construction photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tsunami construction photos

Skips report was both funny at times but very realistic into how a race pilot thinks & reacts. Thanks for the input & goodluck at Oshkosh.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

That pilot report is pure sentimental magic. Thanks for sharing it.
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Skip's Pilot Report was "fairly" funny,...lol, actually it was really funny!

It's a shame not to have him in a potential Gold winning unlimited every year!

Comment

RARA confirmed it, Tsunami will be at Reno!

See ya in 32 days

Comment

Awesome news JR.... im gutted that this year i wont make it...... darn money tree hasnt grown...
            race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Okay, let's clarify this so that we don't have any mis-information snowballing. (I've already had one person get excited and tell me that Tsunami was RACING this year.)

Parts of the wreckage and the rebuild of Tsunami will be on display at Reno this year for fundraising purposes, similar to what was done in the booth at Oshkosh, right?

Saying Tsunami is going to be at Reno this year is somewhat misleading if you don't know the extent of what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
                Okay, let's clarify this so that we don't have any mis-information snowballing. (I've already had one person get excited and tell me that Tsunami was RACING this year.)

Parts of the wreckage and the rebuild of Tsunami will be on display at Reno this year for fundraising purposes, similar to what was done in the booth at Oshkosh, right?

Saying Tsunami is going to be at Reno this year is somewhat misleading if you don't know the extent of what is going on.
                Yes, sorry I don't want to give anyone a heart attack. Unfortunately only parts of Tsunami will be on display. As Big_Jim said, we will be promoting the project, selling merchandise and informing new comers the story behind the aircraft.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I realized that it she wasnt going to be racing, i know she is many thousands of hours away from flying again, let alone racing... but the fact that RARA have allowed you to bring the parts to reno and allow you to fundraise is awesome

Comment

I remember buying a shirt from I think it was Lefty's son he was selling merch to rebuild WL. All they had was a size small left but I bought it anyway even though that is nowhere near my size. ....too bad that didn't work out.

Good luck with Tsunami, I will be there to do the same for you JR.

Comment

• Re: Tsunami construction photos

Originally posted by LittleJR View Post
                      Yes, sorry I don't want to give anyone a heart attack.
                      too late. I never look at tacked threads (common problem in the forum world)

I was just scanning this page and saw your post. I alarmed a couple co workers when I read it.

Glad to see this is moving forward.

I was never a big fan of Tsunami ( I was a just a little kid back then, and I thought it looked funny). Now I realize what an acheivement it really was. I am glad I can close my eyes and see it in the air, I hope I can supplant those memories with some new ones!

Comment

Aero Tv made a surprise visit to the Tsunami booth at AirVenture 2010.

Check out the interview and tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyIFhOXR1A

Comment

Great interview... great to see The project get recognition Little JR

Comment

Great interview. Really love Tsunami and LittleJR, very handsome boy

Comment

Very well done!
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by LittleJR View Post
                                Aero Tv made a surprise visit to the Tsunami booth at AirVenture 2010.

Check out the interview and tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyIFhOXR1A
                                Great job!

looks like we know who the pilot is going to be.......

Comment

Working...
                                X