Buried In My Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buried In My Archives

I've been really busy over the past few weeks digging out some images for someone to use for something we can't talk about much yet..

In the past, I've usually looked more to others for images, not really because I did not think I had any, it's just sort of the way I've always run aafo trying to shine the light on those who help out here as much as possible.

I guess I should have looked at mine more often

Or maybe I'm getting better/luckier

I had thought that I did not get a good Dago shot this year, not for not trying, it's just that Skipper will never do what he's asked.. "Please Skip.. can you just pass by two a little slower so we can get the shot?" he always just shakes his head and walks away muttering something I can't write here..

Anyway... looking yesterday for that "someone" that I can't talk much about yet.. I happened on this one.. I did actually get away from Reno '02 with a decent Dago Red image!

I'll run this as potw some time in the future at wallpaper sizes.. but here ya go.. for now.. what a pretty airplane! (flames and all)

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Tyson,

Only one thing would make that shot more perfect that it already is. That would be a # 3 and a #6 on two more tails.

WOW!

Wolfee

Comment

Working...
    X