No announcement yet.

Ridge Runner III - The Road to Reno...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridge Runner III - The Road to Reno...

Mike--Many thanks for a very clear & concise look at what it takes to make the Mustang go & race. This is the kind of information the "fans" need to know--general, not proprietary, facts, not flippant remarks. Your very professional dissertation quickly quiets the pundits of the "stock mustang" mystique. Thanks for taking the time to put this together for the benefit of the fans. My heartfelt congratulations to the whole RRIII TEAM for the 2009 campaign. It was a tough, rough year--but you guys showed very well & with grit and grace.

Keep 'em flying!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the belated reply (I've been just a bit busy lately), but many thanks to all of you for your kind words. As I said, the whole project is truly a labor of love, and it's great to know that the effort was appreciated by so many fans. Thanks again!

SA

Comment

Wow, great thread. Hope to see this sort of innovative approach applied to the Unlimited field in 2016!

Comment

Originally posted by cragdweller View Post
          Wow, great thread. Hope to see this sort of innovative approach applied to the Unlimited field in 2016!
          Same here, I hope Brown's mustang is gonna be up to the same par (if not better) as RRIII, just another plane to push the highly modified boys a little harder
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Working...
            X