Tip of The Spear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of The Spear

A little off-topic for the Racin' section but I wanted to ensure that the most people would read this.

As our country sits on the brink of going to war with Iraq, I wanted to say a huge thanks to those of our fellow American's who are, at this moment, moving toward a very unclear future.

They are our best, our boldest and often, our youngest heroes!

They may be your neighbor, they may be your brother, they may well be someone you have never known.

To a man and a woman, they all deserve our prayers and blessings for a safe return home.

Thank you my friends in arms!! Go Boldly, Return Safely!

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

My stepson, a Force Marine Recon, left on Sunday to go "over there".

He was also on the first group of Marines who were dropped into Afghanistan.

At least we have the best to take care of this situation if needed.

King

Comment

Yo Wayner,

Did you get my e-mail?

If not let me know.

Dialtapper.

Comment

Amen Wayne, As a veteran of 26 years with a stick between my legs I had the privilidge of either being stationed in, TDY to, or visiting over 60 countries around the world and I can say without reservation that we here in the United States live in the finest country in the world. We enjoy far more priviledges, have more freedom and have a higher quality of life than any other country in the world, bar none. It raises my blood pressure when I hear someone denouncing the United states and it makes me downright mad when that someone is a U.S. Citizen. Ironically, so many of the latter have not been more than 25 miles from home in thier entire life and have no idea what they are talking about.

I deeply honor, respect and admire every one of the multitude of young men and women who go off so unselfishly to defend our country and our way of life and my heart is with the countless mothers, fathers, wives, husbands and children of those brave souls.

God Bless America and God Bless those who give so much to keep it free.

Comment

Working...
        X