Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mickey Rupp's Racer#5 - OLD CROW / SAMURAI

Hi gto78-

'BIG THX' f/kindly coming aboard to give us the good news Mickey Rupp's alive & well, still in business & doin' great for the most part. Alot of us were wonderin' & you filled-in the blank for this thread & satisfied our curiosity as well. We appreciate it very much!

Please give our best wishes & regards to Mickey, & let him know he's still fondly-remembered & much-missed at the air races. He's a class act all the way!

DBD

Comment

I signed up for this forum to inform you on Mickey Rupp, He has sold his business to his son and daughter and now is retired in ohio on his farm. I visited with Mickey this summer and I have to say he is one sharp man. I know Mickey thru the snowmobile end of his career, I collect some of the beauties he was responsible for producing, Rupp Magnums. I had no idea about this part of his life. He is very interesting to talk to and honored that he has so many followers and people interested in his life history. Ed

Comment

Re-post from a few years ago.
        Attached Files

Comment

Would anyone here then know how I could get in touch? I got a letter from him 20 years ago when he was based in Port Salerno, FL. As I understand it he has owned 51s and A-26s since the 60s. I'd like to interview his regarding his warbirds, so if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get hold of him...

T J

Comment

Originally posted by T J Johansen View Post
            Would anyone here then know how I could get in touch? I got a letter from him 20 years ago when he was based in Port Salerno, FL. As I understand it he has owned 51s and A-26s since the 60s. I'd like to interview his regarding his warbirds, so if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get hold of him...

T J
            TJ... if you make that happen (interview) would you consider publishing here??
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well Wayne, I'm not at all negative to do something like that. So if anyone has a lead as to an address or such in Ohio to get hold of him, please PM me.

T J

Comment

Anyone...

T J

Comment

Working...
                X