Blue skies, Doc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blue skies, Doc!

Had a few minutes to peruse through this specific thread...... and all I can say is "Whoooww" what a wonderful tribute to Dwight. All the historical pictures and print that Bucky, Neal and the rest of you have provided do all of us proud that were fortunate enough to know or work with the Doc.

His motors were simply amazing in there strength and simplicity. Not always the prettiest of engines....but man did they make power.

Dwight had a wonderful way of being sarcastic with his dry sense of humor and all. Those who didn't know him well would often view him as standoffish. Yet underneath that surly glance that would flash as he glanced at you over the top of his glasses was truly a warm and wonderful person. I miss him.

Bruce

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great stories and fotos, Bucky, the night shot in 88 is superb
      "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Great pics and stories...
        Here is a pic of Dwight in a kite buggy from his 2001
        visit to see Mom.

Miss ya bro,
        Mark

"It was this big... really it was"
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BellCobraIV View Post
          Wrinklebutt holding a Tsunami frisbee, Mr. Big holding court with Sam and Da' Doc. And they are trying to figure out why the frisbee stalls, Oh, if only Bruce Boland were there, he'd have known.

Thanks DBD, there are a lot of my friends in that picture.
          Funny, I never heard anybody use the term "wrinklebutt" about Ray! Too funny!

Comment

Re: Blue skies, Doc! - Five years already

Had to drop by for trip down the taxi way.
            Can't believe 5 years have past.
            I could use a wise crack from the doctor right now.
            Miss you

Your little bro - Mark

Comment

hope this could help sir all the best Shawn Aro. it was taken in 1983
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X