Is this for real?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this for real?????

I saw on Barnstormers.com that Mystical Power is up for sale> Is this for real???? Why give up a good thing when you have it? If my medical weren't in question and I had the $$$$$, I'd be making that call!

Re: Is this for real?????

Originally posted by wardog
    I saw on Barnstormers.com that Mystical Power is up for sale> Is this for real???? Why give up a good thing when you have it? If my medical weren't in question and I had the $$$$$, I'd be making that call!
    I think this same thing came up last year. Tom *did* get married this year at Reno to a very beautiful lady... maybe his interest in flying has been deferred a bit??? Tom is on here quite a bit, mebbie we'll get the straight poop from the man himself soon? I certianly hope he continues in Air Racing! The pits would not be the same without the Steve & Mary - Tom Campau "show" !

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I know there was a running joke in the pits this year about the plane being for sale. I asked about it then and was told it was a prank played by.....Steve and Mary (of course!). I just wish I was in a position to buy a race-ready, Gold winning T6. Then again, if my medical goes bye-bye, it won't do me much good

So Tom, what's the scoop?????????

Comment

it's also listed in trade-a-plane.........you aint the the only one wishing he had the cash, john.....

bob burns
        tow-3
        'dont mess with texas"
        bob burns
        ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
        "dont mess with texas"

Comment

#21 Mystical Power

Maybe we can take up a collection.....????? ;-)

Best wishes to Tom and Crew whatever their decision.......

Wayne, we have a little bit of fun in the Warlock#75 pit too-
          stop by on Wednesday after quals. for our music/beer bash....
          All the best- Randy Goss
          Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
          RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Hmmmm...

I've been looking for a T-6 to race...

Scotty G
            Scotty G

Comment

Working...
            X