Attn Paul Sadler of At Full Power Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Paul Sadler of At Full Power Productions

Hey Paul, the Bear camp needs yah! We were wondering if you could produce for us a quick ten minute video about the RareBear that we could run by potential sponsors. Were looking for one or more "Big Fish" to sponsor the Bear. Were in the middle of putting togetther sposorship proposals, and something like this would be great to hand to seriously interested parties. Let me know, Stacy Thomas

video

Hey Guys,

Have you checked out the video of Dago Red on their site? I produced that for them in '98 and would be interested in helping you guys out, too.

Let me know.

Dave de Vos
    Blue Yonder Pictures
    ddevos@blueyonderpictures.com

Comment

Re: video

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Hey Guys,

Have you checked out the video of Dago Red on their site? I produced that for them in '98 and would be interested in helping you guys out, too.

Let me know.

Dave de Vos
      Blue Yonder Pictures
      ddevos@blueyonderpictures.com
      Hey Dave... Jeff has some footage from Nellis also of the Bear in the air.. not sure of the rights issues with it but we could likely get him in the loop also and do a bang up job for the Bear guys..

Gordon Bowman Jones has offered to narrate the piece and you and Jeff have worked together before and I've seen both of you guy's works...

This would likely be tremendous for the Rare Bear and I'd even want to buy a copy... I suspect others would too..

Gimme a call dood... do you have my new number?

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X