Sun 'n Fun Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun 'n Fun Coverage

<phew> Well guys and gals, after "dying" in the room last evening with fingers on the keyboard after "jetlagging" with two hours of sleep at Sun 'n Fun yesterday, we're in the process of being almost ready to upload yesterday's images and some updates on what happend during the day..

Quick update.. Lou Meyer brougt back a somewhat "lighter" and more airy Thunder Mustang yesterday after a few high speed passes and Bruce Bohannon flew just a little bit higher and quicker than ever before..

More coming within an hour.. we hope!!

Wayne and Mark at the EAA Sun 'n Fun 2000
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

I can't believe that you don't have any shots of the red and black Lear that was doing aerobatics!

A friend showed me a video of that act and, although it was pretty much just 1/2 Cuban Eights, loops, and barrel rolls, I was still impressed to see that type of thing with a Lear!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin
      I can't believe that you don't have any shots of the red and black Lear that was doing aerobatics!
      Kinda of impossibe to go through all the images at once when trying to hustle out of the hotel to get to the event... but ...
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

couple more from yesterday

Ron Buccarelli ended his stay at Sun 'n Fun yesterday after the last act of the day..

(got a recording of the startup and taxi out.. will put it up as soon as time permits)
        Attached Files
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We hated to see him go so we tagged along for a while

We kept Ron company for the first leg of his trip
          Attached Files
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Is that Jimmy Franklin in the Lear??
            the other Wayne................

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin
              I was still impressed to see that type of thing with a Lear!
              it is funny to note that the learjet wing was initially designed for a swiss jet figther bomber, the FFA P-16.
              no mini-bar and blonde stewardess in that one though..

FFA P-16

Comment

wow, i don't suppose that's new paint on pm is it? looks like tey got everything in check.
                heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by matt
                  wow, i don't suppose that's new paint on pm is it? looks like tey got everything in check.
                  Same paint Matt, but she's lookin really good.

Expect to see Ron at PRS and Reno also. We hope to see him at Oshkosh also this year.. Great airplane, great crew and pilot!

Got a little treat for the ears coming as soon as we can get the time to get it ready.

Still in... F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Wayne 'n Mark at Sun 'n Fun
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

hehehe, no doubt wayne. it'll be good to see her and the guys again.
                    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

"Piloted by Steve "Snort" Snodgrass, the F-86 makes a high-speed, low level pass over Linder Regional Airport, Lakeland, Florida. The "Skyblazers" F-86 is one of two flying today at the EAA's Sun 'N Fun Air Show."

For what it's worth, Capt Snodgrass' name is "Dale". Is he going by Steve these days?

Comment

Working...
                      X