Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Hi guys
    I am a first time reno newbie but I have been a member of this board for nearly 12 months and love reading all the posts and I'm starting to feel part of the "family" I would love yto meet some of you guys in the flesh

I will be at reno all week with 2 other guys from England -would it be alright for us to turn up at this party - goes without saying we will make a donation and bring our own beer if we do turn up
    regards Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Paynts
      Hi guys
      I am a first time reno newbie but I have been a member of this board for nearly 12 months and love reading all the posts and I'm starting to feel part of the "family" I would love yto meet some of you guys in the flesh

I will be at reno all week with 2 other guys from England -would it be alright for us to turn up at this party - goes without saying we will make a donation and bring our own beer if we do turn up
      regards Simon
      Hail YEA!

It'll be great to meet you guys! Eric - Bob... better get some more dogs!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

One of the earliest to donate to the cause, and several others.
        But I don't know anyone personally.
        I'll be in Reno Thursday for sure, leaning toward Wednesday, giving thought tho Monday.
        If time allows, I may make it by. But I'm not bringing anything.

TJ

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
          Oh man I really want one of those photos.... and a poster, and a pin.
          I can tell I'll be buying as many tickets as I sell at the barbecue

Rachel
          Now I might have to go buy another roll of tickets just for those. Thaks so much Larry.

Eric
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Paynts
            Hi guys

regards Simon
            Looking forward to meeting you. This is getting huge! I love it.

Eric
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Jones
              One of the earliest to donate to the cause, and several others.
              But I don't know anyone personally.
              I'll be in Reno Thursday for sure, leaning toward Wednesday, giving thought tho Monday.
              If time allows, I may make it by. But I'm not bringing anything.

TJ
              Just show up. That's all.

Eric
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ebutner
                Now I might have to go buy another roll of tickets just for those. Thaks so much Larry.

Eric

Maybe I'll throw my roll of tickets in the suitcase just in case

Comment

Maybe I'll throw my roll of tickets in the suitcase just in case
                  Please do... Thanks, just in case. Appreciate your helping out.

Eric
                  Cheers

Comment

Re: BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Originally posted by ebutner
                    Could use a couple of volunteers to help out with selling the raffle tickets. Bob will be on the BBQ, might need a helper as well. Please let me know if you are so inclined to assist.

Thanks,

Eric
                    Eric- Should be out at the races all week. Let me know what you need help with. This is going to be sooooooo much fun !
                    Russ
                    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

I can help sell tickets, since I can't pack tables and chairs down from Canada

Rachel
                      Dineega-
                      As a fellow Canuck now living in Reno I will gladly bring an extra chair for you ! See you Saturday !
                      Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Originally posted by 3dWrightBrother
                        Dineega-
                        As a fellow Canuck now living in Reno I will gladly bring an extra chair for you ! See you Saturday !
                        Air race fans are good people!
                        Cheers

Comment

Eric,

Can you googleearth or one of the other pictorals, copy and post or link to for location?

I'm not totally familiar where the location is and am getting PM's on location.. should be good thing to have!!

Anticipation is building here!

Apology for not having more updates (other threads here but hadda say it) got back to the room early last night planning on having dinner with good friend Lonnie and his lady, could hardly stay awake coming down the hill, postponed dinner till tonight, thought a nap might help, tried to work for while but ached so badly (bad back and knees) finally simply fell asleep at about 9:00 and never woke up! I was in the middle of processing pictures and will continue to do so till later today when I'll break away and head out..

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                            Eric,

Can you googleearth or one of the other pictorals, copy and post or link to for location?

I'm not totally familiar where the location is and am getting PM's on location.. should be good thing to have!!

Anticipation is building here!

Apology for not having more updates (other threads here but hadda say it) got back to the room early last night planning on having dinner with good friend Lonnie and his lady, could hardly stay awake coming down the hill, postponed dinner till tonight, thought a nap might help, tried to work for while but ached so badly (bad back and knees) finally simply fell asleep at about 9:00 and never woke up! I was in the middle of processing pictures and will continue to do so till later today when I'll break away and head out..

Wayne
                            Wayne, behind the church there is a lawn area and a parking lot, its also next to the showers. Its probably going to be in the parking lot area as the lawn area willl be full of people camping. But we should have plenty of room. We will also be close to the Priests house. Father Murphy will probably come join us for a spell. He is way way way cool.
                            Bob

THe board wont let me post a .kmz file format, so here are the lat and long data
                            Lattitude 39°39'20.82"N
                            Longitude 119°52'28.91"W

best viewed at about 5000ft
                            Bob

Comment

Bob,

I did a screen grab of the quords you gave...

Lemme know if this is correct or if we should modify with more directions...
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

yep thats the place, my new home for 5 nites
                                tomorrow is going to be a long a$$ day

Comment

Working...
                                X