Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

I have this to donate:
    The print is 12x18 with a black mat and black frame, inset into the mat is a 2005 $5 Harrahs poker chip with Voodoo on it.

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
      I have this to donate:
      The print is 12x18 with a black mat and black frame, inset into the mat is a 2005 $5 Harrahs poker chip with Voodoo on it.

Dude you ROCK... Thanks.

Eric
      Cheers

Comment

Dineega, thank you. Victor that's a generous donation, its gotta be worth at least 5.00 lol thank you. Your the man!!

Comment

I have a roll of raffle tickets here. If we need them I can throw them in the suitcase.
          Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
            I have a roll of raffle tickets here. If we need them I can throw them in the suitcase.
            Rachel
            Thanks I just bought a roll.

Eric
            Cheers

Comment

Bob, I can help with whatever you need done. Mike

Comment

Mike, thank you very much. The two of us can man the BBQ etc.
                This is all coming together quite nice.
                Looks like I will roll in on tuesday now about mid morning. Bob

Comment

Merged Thread

We had three "stuck" threads (featured) all same subject.. I merged them all into this one.. all posts are intact..

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

My daughter and I do hereby volunteer to do any menial, laborious tasks that are necessary to help this great event happen.
                    We'll be at the church on Saturday morning, around 9-ish or so. It's looking more and more like we'll be in either the car or truck, as BMW is slow in getting me the parts I need to get the bike fixed.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

It’s getting close now. This is just a reminder that we’d like everyone that can show up to join us for the BBQ. It will be nice to put a face with the names. Also this is a plea for everyone to get along. It’s not my sandbox; it’s all of ours, so let’s make this a cool gathering of fans, friends, family, racers and crews. At my house I tell my son that he has to have fun, or he’s grounded. Let’s have a ball folks. Looking forward to a safe and FAST race week.

Eric
                      Cheers

Comment

Wayne, I am donating for the raffle, 4 Blind Mans Bluff pins, 4 photos, 8 -1/2x11, and 7 posters, 17x21. This stuff is the last that I have, I hope they find a good home. Although "Bluff" was built 21 years ago, and was the first 3350 Sea Fury, she still looks like a "racer". I will have this stuff with me when I arrive, and will turn it over to you then. Maybe it will bring in a couple of bucks.

Larry
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluffman
                          Wayne, I am donating for the raffle, 4 Blind Mans Bluff pins, 4 photos, 8 -1/2x11, and 7 posters, 17x21. This stuff is the last that I have, I hope they find a good home. Although "Bluff" was built 21 years ago, and was the first 3350 Sea Fury, she still looks like a "racer". I will have this stuff with me when I arrive, and will turn it over to you then. Maybe it will bring in a couple of bucks.

Larry
                          Oh Man... .Larry.... are you sure?!?!?

I think that stuff should be in your hands!!

But, darn right, it'll bring in bux!!!

I can see folks lining up already to buy tickets!!

Can you believe, it's almost RENO!

And I agree.. BMB/CM looked like a racer, to my eye, she probably looked more like a racer than any airplane before or since!

Chicks even dug that airplane!

Sumptin about that LONG nose!

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Oh man I really want one of those photos.... and a poster, and a pin.
                            I can tell I'll be buying as many tickets as I sell at the barbecue

Rachel

Comment

Wayne, I guess I wasn't completely truthful, I have one hat with a pin on it, one T-shirt, and a team Jacket that I will be wearing up there, but I would probably let that stuff go too after the BBQ, I have the memories of those days to sustain me. I've got to agree with you that she looked more like a racer than anything else thay has come down the pike, not because I built her, but because she really was. I am really looking forward to the BBQ, it should be a lot fun!

Larry

Comment

Wayne, There is a funny story regarding the pins and posters. I hired an artist to do the design on them at least 6 weeks before the airplane was finished and painted. My brother Dale and I had already decided on the paint scheme and sort of explained it to this artist, and he took it from there. One would think by looking at the artwork that it was done after BMB was completed. Another strange thing is that Dale and I didn't see the artwork until after BMB was in fact painted, yet there is an uncanny similarity. I have no idea how this happened, even Hollywood couldn't have dreamed this up.

Larry

Comment

Working...
                                X