No announcement yet.

Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fan Sponsor: Help Bring Bluffman and Lockheed Bob to RENO!

The turn out and donatins at the BBQ should really help. Great people round here, yep.

Eric
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
      You guy's are something special.

Even in some tough times, you've managed to come up with $467.86 here, and the $500.00+ for Speedy over at WAP.

Your generosity is touching, you are TRUE race fans.....

It is truly great that the Uber-fans can pitch together and bring some guys along that have so much history to pass along, Bluffman has a lot of great and interesting information to tell. Lockheed Bob also, and even though he has wrinkled some web pages over here at times Speeddemon has also befell a tragic set of consequences that have hurt him dearly while Unlimited hydroplane racing this year. If you can give to all please support them.
      John
      John Slack

Comment

Actually we're closer to a grand now (about 850 I think, will tally and post notice later today) than when that figure was posted. Bluffman has his reservations made on HIS plactic and has generously offered to let us ensure we get Lockheed Bob here before we begin reimbursement to Larry for his expenses... (which we will!!)

I'm at this moment in the process of getting Lockheed Bob's room reservations set up and in case anyone wonders, YES we still need help making this happen!

Can't wait to get to see all you folks out at the campground party!!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

We were hoping to stop by - if you are still accepting attendence.

What should we bring?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
            I will get 50 dogs. I think my bbq can handle a batch of 50 at a time. If we boil them they will bbq faster. I will bring some wood (alder) to give every thing some more jam. Any one have a burner from a turkey fryer they can bring, a regular camp stove dosnt have enough btu's to get them boiling fast.
            So I am bringing the bbq, charcoal, the buns and the hotdogs.
            Anyone willing to bring a salad?
            Bob
            Hey Bob, I have a Propane burner you can use, and I'll supply the tank too. Count two of us (my Bro and I) in on the fun! I'll deliver you the burner Fri. nite...... Troy
            Last edited by t-dub; 08-14-2008, 05:12 PM.
            "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by BillA
              We were hoping to stop by - if you are still accepting attendence.

What should we bring?
              Yes stop by, come one come all!!!! Still looking for salad. If not just you, and maybe some suds. Not sure how loge my supply will last. Look forward to meeting you/everyone.

Eric
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub
                Hey Bob, I have a Propane burner you can use, and I'll supply the tank too. Count two of us (my Bro and I) in on the fun! I'll deliver you the burner Fri. nite...... Troy
                Cool thanks for the help. See you sat!

Eric
                Cheers

Comment

Thanks t-dub, that's going to be perfect.
                  Its all coming together nicely. Great job eric.
                  Bob

Comment

Providing that it's not snowing, I volunteer to make quick shuttle runs to Scolari's on the motorcycle. I can get in and out of traffic much quicker than cars and trucks if we need anything.

Jeebus, this is gonna be a great event!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger Al
                      Providing that it's not snowing, I volunteer to make quick shuttle runs to Scolari's on the motorcycle. I can get in and out of traffic much quicker than cars and trucks if we need anything.

Jeebus, this is gonna be a great event!!
                      Wish I could bring mine. I'd go with. Any reason to ride!

Fist annual! More stuff coming, stay tuned.

Eric
                      Cheers

Comment

Bluffman-Lockheed Bob to RENO - Fundraiser donations/Raffle

Hey guys and gals... We are trying to get some donations of items to raffle off at the fund raiser/BBQ to help the "Get Bluffman and Lockheed Bob to RENO fund". Pics, patches, prints....team duffle bags, airline, or aviation related memorabilia........anything!
                        PM me, Bob or Wayne.

Eric
                        Cheers

Comment

hello guys my wife and I will be attending the air races this year waaaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait I used to work on airtankers for H&P out of greybull WY loved those old birds havent been to the races since 2003 would like to join you fellas and meet other people while we are there being from montana we dont know many people from here that go to the air races so it would be cool to chat and maybe sip a brew or two

Comment

Originally posted by MT mechanic
                            hello guys my wife and I will be attending the air races this year waaaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait I used to work on airtankers for H&P out of greybull WY loved those old birds havent been to the races since 2003 would like to join you fellas and meet other people while we are there being from montana we dont know many people from here that go to the air races so it would be cool to chat and maybe sip a brew or two
                            Looking forward to meeting you two! See you sat!

Eric
                            Cheers

Comment

So besides Eric, Wolfee and myself, what's everyone else bringing? Man its getting close.
                              Bob

Comment

I can bring a bunch of chips and MORE BEER. MIke

Comment

Working...
                                X