Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Ok here we go with some new info and ideas. We are going ahead with BBQ. With Wayne’s permission we are going to use this as a fund raiser for Lockheed Bob and Larry Burton. At the BBQ we’ll “pass the hat” to cover our expenses and the balance to help with paying to get our two celebrities out here. I would like someone to volunteer to bring condiments. Relish, catsup, mayo and mustard. You’ll get paid from hat proceeds.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Cheers

Comment

Re: BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

I'll donate that stuff. I've paid my $50 and I'll try to get a bit more together by then.
      Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
        I'll donate that stuff. I've paid my $50 and I'll try to get a bit more together by then.
        Rachel
        You're awesome! Thanks. I think one large of each should do. Then again if 100 floks show up.... This ig good stuff!

Eric
        Cheers

Comment

All I can say is WOW.
          This is an amazing event. A gathering of legends. WOW

I will get the buns and the charcoal. If every one brings their own chairs and some beer we should be fine.
          We do have to be respectful of the church and the other campers that are going to have no idea what we are doing. Lol this can be a new caper for Larry. The bbq caper.
          Bob.

Comment

I will stop by Sams club and pick up some condiments at well, or I can pick up papper plates and sporks.

I donated as well and wouldnt dream of taking from the hat to cover the cost. Add it to the fund.

Wolfee

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee
              I will stop by Sams club and pick up some condiments at well, or I can pick up papper plates and sporks.

I donated as well and wouldnt dream of taking from the hat to cover the cost. Add it to the fund.

Wolfee
              Yeah,
              What Wolfee said.

Comment

OK where am I goin? And can my junior accomplice come along. (Its his frist trip out of WV....)
                Jerry Beck II
                Director of Photography
                1st. Asst. Director
                Thunder Over Reno

Comment

Originally posted by TOR_DP
                  OK where am I goin? And can my junior accomplice come along. (Its his frist trip out of WV....)
                  That gets a big HELL YEAH.

Comment

Originally posted by TOR_DP
                    Find the church and I'm sure you will see us. Looking forward to meeting you all.

All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!

Eric
                    Last edited by ebutner; 08-08-2008, 06:15 AM.
                    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee

Wolfee
                      You're awesome. Thanks! I've got 5 cases o beer and some brauts.

Eric
                      Cheers

Comment

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! WILL BRING MONEY AND BEER, BUBBA

Comment

OK, back home till monday at 4am, lol.
                          This is going to be an awsome deal. cant wait till Reno.
                          and more

Comment

Looks like we are doing real well with this. Should be a blast. I'm grabing about 50 Brawts... anyone want to get some plain hot dogs for those that don't want brawts? Trying to keep this simple and do able. Thanks for the responce and help making this happen. You all rock in my book.

Eric
                            Cheers

Comment

I will get 50 dogs. I think my bbq can handle a batch of 50 at a time. If we boil them they will bbq faster. I will bring some wood (alder) to give every thing some more jam. Any one have a burner from a turkey fryer they can bring, a regular camp stove dosnt have enough btu's to get them boiling fast.
                              So I am bringing the bbq, charcoal, the buns and the hotdogs.
                              Anyone willing to bring a salad?
                              Bob

Comment

Re: Fan Sponsor: Help Bring Bluffman and Lockheed Bob to RENO!

You guy's are something special.

Even in some tough times, you've managed to come up with $467.86 here, and the $500.00+ for Speedy over at WAP.

Your generosity is touching, you are TRUE race fans.....

Comment

Working...
                                X