Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluffman / Lockheed Bob BBQ Saturday/ Fundraiser

OK... we floated this idea a few months ago and did not really receive a lot of response... well, a lot of you said you'd help but we never really put anything up for it..

I'm going to float the idea again, both Bluffman and Lockheed Bob have a lot of history in the sport and neither are in a position to front the $$ needed to get to RENO. I think they would bring a great deal of wealth of experience to the table and it might be a great thing for some of you to get to meet them, and maybe even hang with them!!

This is sort of a shot in the dark, we've got less than two months to make this happen, I'm going to try to bring in some big players to help, but if we can make a show of support here at the grass roots level, it might well make it easier for me to approach "bigs" for more $$ to make it happen...

So.. here's the deal.. if you can/want to help, click on the donate button here on the site, throw in what you can, make a note on your donation that this is for the "Get Them To RENO fund".. I'll leave all that is donated in the bank (on pay pal) and if we can't make it happen, I'll reverse all the charges to those who step up to the plate...

What'da'ya' think... can we the AAFERS make it happen???

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Fan Sponsor: Help Bring Bluffman and Lockheed Bob to RENO!

The Bluffman continuing saga is one of my "must reads" every morning with my morning coffee! And Lockheed Bob is always an enjoyable read. I consider it an honor to help those two guys get to Reno. I just posted my $50. Thanks Wayne, for getting this started!
    Jim Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Gman47
      The Bluffman continuing saga is one of my "must reads" every morning with my morning coffee! And Lockheed Bob is always an enjoyable read. I consider it an honor to help those two guys get to Reno. I just posted my $50. Thanks Wayne, for getting this started!
      Jim Grant
      Hey hat's off to you Gman!! One fifty dollar bill down, many to go... nexxxt!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Eric From Bishop CA here.... Just posted my 50.. Next
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ebutner
          Eric From Bishop CA here.... Just posted my 50.. Next
          Whoo Hoo!! You guys are always the best!!! If we make this happen, we gotta have a really cool reception at RENO!!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We won't be up there till sat.... I'd love to be a part of that.

Eric
            Cheers

Comment

Here's my $50....
              Hope it helps.

Tim

Comment

You have my $50. These have been wonderful stories that have made my day on many occasions. Bring them by our pit this year, we can show off some innovations that would please Bluffman.

Bruce Patton
                Crew Race 71
                Supersports
                Last edited by gorace71; 07-13-2008, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Give me a week and I will put 50 into the bucket.

See yall in 57 days!

Comment

Just posted my $20 worth- will do another $20 next payday, we can do this !
                    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

OK... passing the plate some more here.. to date, we have $346.86 USD sent into the kitty (Odd amount due to PayPal fee, which looks to be somewhat less than four dollars so far)

It's probably going to take more than this to make it happen...

PLEASE!!

We need to get these two guys to RENO!!

Wayne
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I'm in for $50. Sorry it took so long - had to wait for payday.
                        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
                          I'm in for $50. Sorry it took so long - had to wait for payday.
                          cheers
                          KEWL... with yours and another that have come in.... we're up to $442.86 Larry has already made his reservations and will be in on Monday.. NOW... we gotta keep this goin so we can keep him out of the "poorhouse"

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

here,s 25 maybe more later Mike

Comment

Wayne, I put a discripiton on my donation but you can use it how ever you see fit.
                              Last edited by wyhdah; 07-31-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X