Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chasing the dream" Documentary

I heard the "chasing the dream" movie will be shown at Oshkosh this year,

Does anyone know where at the show it will be playing?

I would sure hate to miss it.

I just want to make sure I will be at the show when its playing

Re: "Chasing the dream" Documentary

Lam,

I believe it is being shown at the theater in the woods location. They are also showing several movies which will be introduced by John Travolta and Harrison Ford to name a few. All these movies are accessable with your entrance ticket. I would check the website to make sure of dates and times. www.eaa.org. I hope this helped.

Dave

Comment

I found information that says that it is playing at Skyscape theater does anyone know where that is?

It would be badass if the Jon and Trish were there for Q and A afterwards, or better yet throw in Parker and Greenamyer, since I heard they were in it.

Comment

Here you go, Chasing the Dream:

Date Time Location Presenter Short Title
        7/29/2008 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        7/30/2008 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        7/31/2008 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        8/1/2008 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        8/1/2008 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        8/2/2008 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream
        8/3/2008 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Christopher Webb Chasing the Dream

Also, Thunder Over Reno:

Date Time Location Presenter Short Title
        7/30/2008 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Film Presentation Thunder Over Reno
        8/3/2008 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM 038 SkyScape Theater - Museum Film Presentation Thunder Over Reno
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
        Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

And the SkyScape Theater is in the EAA AirVenture Museum
          Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
          Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Hope I'm breaking any rules by posting this... it's a copy/paste from Chris' website. I've got mine reserved

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-order your DVD today!
            Chasing the Dream will be available on DVD. You can reserve your copy now by emailing your name, email address, and number of DVDs to:

DVD@christopherwebbfilms.com

No obligation to purchase: We will reserve your copies and notify you via email when DVDs become available for purchase. 1 month ago
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Last edited by Stevo; 07-15-2008, 04:38 PM.
            Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
            My Photos
            My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
              Hope I'm breaking any rules by posting this...
              Probably "technically" *yes* but I don't think anyone would mind this...

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Regarding the showing of "Thunder Over Reno" - is this the same version as shown at the premiere at Reno last year, or is this the final version?

Is the final version of TOR even finished? If so, will it be available for purchase on DVD? What about Blu-Ray? Any plans to sell it in that format?

Comment

Working...
                X