Media/Manufacturer Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media/Manufacturer Marketing

If an annual Vegas event becomes solid are there any promotion plans in the works to sell the speed, danger, incredible machinery and talent to the networks? I'd imagine if anyone knows promotion, Vegas does. We need more than one big venue though. Providing multiple accessible venues where >500k spectator crowds are facilitated, as in a 'series' model, legitimate sponsorship will enable not only the 500mph barrier to become big history, but could perpetuate the funding of new purpose built machines. They would probably be piloted by the current crop of monumentally talented airplane drivers. This will further the technology of not only race planes, but most certainly trickle down into general aviation transport planes, (which is obviously the other way around now). In the same vein auto racing tech eventually finds it's way into production cars. It just seems that we're at a "crossroad" here. Why should tractor pulling have better visibility than air racing? If I'm in left field on this, let me know! ---Dennis DeVore
Working...
X