Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up late after a hard day thinking.. Just a question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up late after a hard day thinking.. Just a question....

Wayne,

Count me in.

Bill Francis

Comment

I have no problem with it at all. You already know that info anyway!
      Having been here since the late 90's, when there were only a few users, it has changed. Some good people have had enough and some great names are absent from all of these sites.
      I'll lurk, post when it's safe, but my tude has changed, maybe this will bring it all back to what it once was, an open place to express our racing selves without attack. I feel your pain Wayne, and will always sign with my name.
      Love me or hate me I got nothing to hide.

Leo Smiley
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Count me in. Rad

Comment

count me in!
          FREE SPEACH doesnt give us the right to say whatever we want
          just cause we have an opinion on the subject.
          my dad was an aircrewman on a P3 orion is an A&P, a pilot, worked as a crewman on a racecar crew, worked as an electrical engineer for 20 years.
          so i have been around and seen lots of stuff, sometimes i read ppls posts and just have to laugh but that doesnt give me the right to shoot them down or that they are wrong
          we can all learn huge ammounts of information if we pay attention.
          where else can you have acess to such a diverse group of ppl with decades of knowledge?
          i love this place!
          we should be getting together at reno and having a beer together as friends, not fighting
          Todd Smith
          Todd Smith

Comment

I have no problem letting anyone know who I am, as I too have NOTHING to hide. I come visit this site on a daily basis, as I have been an air race fan (and attending) since I was 5-6 years old, and visiting this site keeps me up on what's happening in the air racing world. KUDOS Wayne for keeping your site alive all these years, and here's hoping that it (and you) are around for many more to come! Troy White aka t-dub
            "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

I'm with ya Wayne

Comment

I have no problem with signing my name.

Frank Caruso

Comment

Thanks for all the positive responses.. I'm going to leave this thread up but move it to a different forum...

I have truly been trying to keep a more positive outlook on life, I've actually been fairly non-active on this board due to the stress that being involved with it always seems to manage to bring me....

I really want to move ahead with this site in a positive way and I'm seeing that by even bringing this up in the first place, it just moves us all in the opposite direction.

For now, I'm not going to make any changes in membership requirements, I may, however, make some changes in some parts of the system to keep the most destructive things that were done from happening again.

So... just so those of you who have aready read this thread will know, I'm not deleting it, I'm moving it and would like us all to just think positive and get back to having fun...

Thanks!

Wayne
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

for what its worth I am in to.

Comment

Wayne... Cool...include me... Ron Burton

Comment

Count me in!

Kevin Baird

Comment

Ok by me

Comment

Do what you have to do Wayne. Keep it simple and don't micro manage this thing. Delegate and enjoy life.

Comment

OK, you got me... I'm not really Victor Archer, I'm actually Victor G. Archer.
                              I'm Victor G. Archer and I approve this message.

Paid for the alliance to rename Victor Archer to Victor G. Archer.
                              The alliance to rename Victor Archer is a non-profit organization and is unemployed.
                              No lab rats were used or harmed in an way during this presentation.
                              http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                              http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                                OK, you got me... I'm not really Victor Archer, I'm actually Victor G. Archer.
                                I'm Victor G. Archer and I approve this message.

Paid for the alliance to rename Victor Archer to Victor G. Archer.
                                The alliance to rename Victor Archer is a non-profit organization and is unemployed.
                                No lab rats were used or harmed in an way during this presentation.
                                I KNEW IT. HA.

Comment

Working...
                                X