Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Calendar---2008 Plane-Girls

The gods must be smilin'.

The 2008 Calendars arrived this week, just in time for Christmas/Chanuckkah/Kwanzaa or Saturnalia (any old Romans left?)

Fast airplanes, pretty pilots. It doesn't get much better.

Dan "Doc" Googins
    Crew Chief
    www.Plane-Girls.com
    "Well behaved women seldom make history"

Re: The Other Calendar---2008 Plane-Girls

Dang...I wish I'd seen this earlier...just paid $22 for a similar product...dadgum.

Oh well...I'll jsut be buying this one too, and reminded TWICE of what day it is. I can dig it.
    SSGFX, The Wonder Artist

9one8.net

Throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Comment

Dang...I wish I'd seen this earlier...just paid $22 for a similar product...dadgum.

Oh well...I'll just be buying this one too, and reminded TWICE of what day it is. I can dig it.
      SSGFX, The Wonder Artist

9one8.net

Throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Comment

A similar product? How can that be? The fabulous Plane-Girls are unique in all the world! I'll grant you, there are a lot of calendars with attractive females, but Plane-Girls are real girls that you can really meet at an airport or air show. And maybe hang out afterwards for a beer or two.

That's value added, mate, no extra charge.

If you carry a challenge coin and see a Plane-Girl in an appropriate establishment, you might get lucky and she'll be obliged to buy the drink for you. All official Plane-Girls are issued the P-G challenge coin, and they all know the rules. It's unlikely that they'd be caught coinless, but it could happen. Great way to start a conversation in any event.

Dan "Doc" Googins
        Crew Chief
        www.Plane-Girls.com
        "Well behaved women seldom make history"

Comment

Originally posted by doc
          ...Plane-Girls are real girls that you can really meet at an airport or air show. And maybe hang out afterwards for a beer or two...
          Maybe that was before they appeared in a calendar

Comment

Working...
          X