Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking GOOD News - Blue Thunder II

Originally posted by W J Pearce
    Sorry to hear that Bob. I know during Reno Jan was trying to thank everyone who paypal-ed some funds. She and John were totally overwhelmed by the support and the encouraging words people would say as they stopped in. In fact we all were. It really hit home that Blue Thunder was a big part of a lot of peoples lives. For John there was never any glory in it, he just wanted to go fast and come in first. It really blows him a way when strangers come up to him and not only know who he is, but all about him.

On the technical aspect, John and Jan are not super savvy with paypal and things like that (spam blockers). AAR also gets hammered by spam, 100s per day if not near a thousand. From what I saw the Parkers were very appreciative of every penny they received.

My apologies on the oversight and I know it was not intentional.

I have my Blue Thunder Air Racing sticker on my truck, I wear the shirt proudly and only in places where it will be seen by lots of people and I have a perdy auto graphed limited edition computer printed autographed photo of Blue Thunder framed and on my wall, next to my Dale Earnhardt autographed photo. Man I cant wait for BT II to fly.

Comment

Working...
    X