Welcome New User Bob Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New User Bob Cannon

In glancing at the new user message on the board this morning, we notice one of classic aviation and air racing's biggest supporters has joined the discussion group.

We'd like to extend a warm welcome to Mr. Bob Cannon of Cannon Aviation Insurance!

Bob's company is probably more responsible for us seeing the racers at Reno and elsewhere than any of us realize. People who work behind the scenes, Like Mr. Cannon are an invaluable asset to warbird flying and aviation in general. Without Bob's tireless efforts and support in gaining the needed insurance at reasonable rates for those who fly and race, we would not see what we see today.. Either around the pylons or at many air shows annually.

From all of us in aviation, WELCOME BOB CANNON!

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

I'll second that. I may not fly a warbird, but even us biplane racers count on Bob to insure us for the races and throughout the year.

Thanks, Bob!
    Jeff Lo
    Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
    Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

Originally posted by FlyinLo
      I'll second that. I may not fly a warbird, but even us biplane racers count on Bob to insure us for the races and throughout the year.

Thanks, Bob!
      Thanks Jeff, I suspect few know of the contribution that Bob brings to racing and air shows..

No insurance, no shows or racing.. he's the man!

Wayne Sagar
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Race # 21 is the President of the Bob Cannon "Fan Club" Go Bob #21
        Tom
        Mystical Power

Comment

Off Topic: Congratulations !!

Tom.. we're still working on getting all the images processed into a print ready disk for you but.. I just wanted to say again..

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!!

You are indeed, a winner my friend!

Wayne Sagar

Thanks To Griffon Girl for being "heads up" and capturing the moment!!
          Attached Files
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X