Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voodoo back to racing trim!!

Originally posted by Race 29
    Ok, so since speculation is one of our favorite pastimes on this board, let's toss out some names of who might possibly be the new pilot. Who would be young, energetic, AND have the talent and ability? Speculate away!!!

I'll be the first to toss Randy Goss or Randy Haskins names out there! Possibilities?

Race 29
    My 2 cent speculation would be Ron van Grote.

Comment

How about Mary Dilda but I think a Yak driver was mentioned maybe Sherman Smoot? Dan Martin? Steve Hinton?
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

You shouldn't speculate on VooDoo's new pilot Wayne slapped my hand for that yesterday I thought this forum was supposed to be fun I did not say any names either oh well it must have been a tough day

Comment

Originally posted by 3dWrightBrother
          Those same people probably thought a jet class sounded good too !

Sorry to further this thread jacking but I have to respond. IMO the Jet class is one of the most exciting things to happen to NCAR in a long time. Did all you nay sayers want to get rid of the unlimited class when MA2 went in?

Perhaps this is a topic better suited to a new thread?
          Last edited by flyingjibus; 11-08-2007, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus
            Sorry to further this thread jacking but I have to respond. IMO the Jet class is one of the most exciting things to happen to NCAR in a long time. Did all you nay sayers want to get rid of the unlimited class when MA2 went in?

Or left alone! This is very controversial and emotionally charged subject. Perhaps we would all be better served by not going there.

Comment

(Sigh)....
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                You shouldn't speculate on VooDoo's new pilot Wayne slapped my hand for that yesterday I thought this forum was supposed to be fun I did not say any names either oh well it must have been a tough day
                I did??

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by gp70442
                  Would someone please explain to me why someone would pollute the sound of a Merlin with dubbed music?? I see this over and over again. If I want to hear Hendrix, I know where to find it. I DON"T want to hear that or anything else while watching airplane or racing videos.

WTF???
                  GP
                  Sure: the song is Bob's inspiration for the name. In fact, it was shortened to "Voodoo" a few years ago from the orginal "Voodoo Chile" per the Hendrix song. Plus, I'm sure that flying Voodoo takes Bob "past the outskirts of infinity..." That's why I overdubbed it so.
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                  World Speed Record Holder

Comment

YAK Driver.......WW!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Osif
                      YAK Driver.......WW!

Gary
                      THAT"S RIGHT!!!!
                      "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                        Sure: the song is Bob's inspiration for the name. In fact, it was shortened to "Voodoo" a few years ago from the orginal "Voodoo Chile" per the Hendrix song. Plus, I'm sure that flying Voodoo takes Bob "past the outskirts of infinity..." That's why I overdubbed it so.
                        How about "Purple Haze" when she's cranked up to speed!
                        "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus

Please forgive my ignorance and the thread jump but, what is MA2?

Comment

MA2= Miss Ashley 2= Gary Levitz
                            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob
                              MA2= Miss Ashley 2= Gary Levitz
                              Thank you. Now I really feel dumb. Total brain fart!

Comment

Originally posted by hm66sk
                                Thank you. Now I really feel dumb. Total brain fart!
                                No need to feel dumb! You asked a really ligit question and there were probably a lot of folks reading who didn't know what was being said and were either too shy to ask or just passed it by...

This is how we all share what we know from past experience...

Good question, good answer..

Wayne Sagar
                                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                                X