Voodoo back to racing trim!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voodoo back to racing trim!!

There are no dumb questions only dumb answers? I always thought LOL meant Lots of Love. Back to Voodoo I gave Bob Button a large photo of "Pegasus", when I believe it was in King City", prior to becoming "Voodoo".
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Congrats to Will Whiteside on getting a serious ride!! Go Vodoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gp70442
        Would someone please explain to me why someone would pollute the sound of a Merlin with dubbed music?? I see this over and over again. If I want to hear Hendrix, I know where to find it. I DON"T want to hear that or anything else while watching airplane or racing videos.

WTF???
        GP
        I hear you! This is a personal pet peeve for me as well. I've seen some videos where they at least turn it down a bit for the pass, and a little Hendrix, Voodoo Chile with Race 5 is appropriate... However, one of the greatest pleasures of Reno is the sound, pure and unadulterated, of Merlins at full song.

I went to GLM 2007 but found the sound strangely unsatisfying. Way too many FNJs, and nobody really pushed a merlin there like you see (and hear) every day at reno.

Nothing beats hearing a mustang up all alone early in the morning doing power checks. The sound echos off Peavine, Fred's mountain and all the other peaks making it hard to tell where the plane making all that glorious sound actually is at times. There is nothing sweeter.

I'll take mine straight up!
        Last edited by Bill@Interstell; 11-12-2007, 04:26 PM.
        Bill Garnett
        InterstellarDust
        Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
        X