Request for those at Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for those at Reno

I was just about to post and read the sad news concerning the jet accident. My Prayers go out to the family.

For those of us who aren't there at reno, I would be great to see some photos of some of the other classes aircraft, to get a picture of the aircraft we only see and read the speeds of. Particularly the jets, a new class with new aircraft and not many photos of each machine on here yet. Also the Biplanes, F-1's and T-6's are mostly unknown by sight for those of us not there.

As we all know all of the pilots are ding a sport they love and putting their lives on the line. They all should have our greatest respect, no matter how much we are or are not interested in their class of racing. Their out on the field and many of us don't know who we are following (by sight)

I know that their is that respect for the pilots around here, it would be nice to have a few more updates, news & photos of some of the other classes.

Thanks

Re: Request for those at Reno

Here are a few that aren't unlimiteds....

WRL
    Attached Files

Comment

well rare bear made a few rounds around the airport tonight
      sounded good!!!
      i whould guess testing the carb
      relentless did a few passes (nice low one at the end)
      a few others went up also stead fast ...argonaught?
      i was introducing the grand kids to air racing...so my time was devided
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Yes, the Bear was testing the new carb and adjustments made to such carb. I do have late word that a power related problem was found, and the fix was is the works.

The Bear is sounding and looking great!!

Strega also went up...and later on there was no work being done in their pits...I'm guessing that they have resolved their problems. I do have bunches of photos...but not going to get to them tonight...well maybe a couple...ok...

Here's a link to photos I took on Sunday...lots of Sports, Formula One, and Biplanes...http://www.pbase.com/lonrob/sunday

Lonnie

And here's just a few from today...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MMPerk; 09-13-2007, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Comment

Working...
          X