Air Show Report - Nevada County Air Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Show Report - Nevada County Air Fest

Victor Archer is a VERY busy man! Covering many of the California air shows through the long summer season, Victor sends us this report from one of them.

Some nice work by Jeffrey Archer and show organizer, Brian O'brien as well as Victor's usual fine fare!

Enjoy!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Air Show Report - Nevada County Air Fest

Gee I was just thinking last night that we haven't seen much of Victor here lately!

Nice coverage of a nice airshow. Dedicated folks there in Grass Valley. This sort of smallish community airshow is very difficult to sustain these days, and these folks have persvered through all sorts of difficulties over the years -- especially financing this thing. My hat's off to everybody involved in keeping this show happening.

Nice towns up there in the Gold Country, too. I used to have a rather hot lady friend in Nevada City long ago, and spent a lot of very enjoyable weekends up there.

Thanks Victor and Jeffrey...

Comment

I too was wondering where he was, was going to ask but then poof, more pictures appear. Great pictures as always.

Jarrod

Comment

As always, great pics Victor!! Thanks for sharing!!

FBK

Comment

That Long EZ is dead stock right down to the original paint, P-51-type scoop, the footbal wheelpants, square rudders and the O-235!

Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
          World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Working...
          X