No announcement yet.

PRS-Which one of you guys are there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRS-Which one of you guys are there?

Originally posted by Remo
    Can you PLEASE explain how you are able to get you images to appear as large as you do?

thank you for your time...

Remo~...
    Go to
    http://photobucket.com/ and register. Upload your images in your account there, and then all you have to do is copy the "[img]xxxxxxxxx[img]" that is located below each of your uploaded pictures on photobucket and paster them into the body of your message here.

They will then show up in whatever size you posted in your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara
      Lots of sport class planes
      Any of the new super sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken from PG
        I'm here
        That's a great looking T-33. Always looks a little more 'racy' without the tip tanks. Good colors offsetting the metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
          Is the F2G just sitting there looking good or actually getting some flight time?
          Haven't seen it in the air yet. Odegaard's mustang is here, & I think Stu Eberhardt is flying it daily. No Merlins Magic here.

Comment

Originally posted by fenceliner01
            TJ - I have something for your Dad. I'll try to get together with you on Saturday.
            It's saturday and I'm happily at home with my kids. Sorry to miss out.
            Flew the T-6's home to Northern California Friday evening with brother Ken. I was on the wing in Tinkertoy, just north of Truckee, with Kitchen Pass, Lake Tahoe and the Mountains out to the south.
            Good Times!

cue the cheesy Billy Joel song and roll the credits.
            "This is the time to remember, cause .....

TJ

Comment

Originally posted by TWD
              It's saturday and I'm happily at home with my kids. Sorry to miss out.

TJ
              My friend JT from FLA. finally sent me the negs he shot of Critical Mass taking off at Stead. I'm tryin to get my scanner up and ruuning so I can make and enlargement, but I do have the 3x5 prints he sent along too.

Comment

Originally posted by fenceliner01
                Haven't seen it in the air yet. Odegaard's mustang is here, & I think Stu Eberhardt is flying it daily. No Merlins Magic here.
                The Corsair didn’t fly; they just moved it out of the hanger so the sport guys could use it.
                Also the Lou IV Mustang is the ex Greenhill one. Matt & Dennis were using it in the afternoon sessions to train the rookies.
                Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
                X